ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4/Revenge podcast

timo0402

Feb 24, 2009
It was a tough loss, esp. as we thought this team had moved past those bad habits. But we can make up for it this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
I mean winning the national title is the only thing that can make up for that pathetic loss.

I mean winning the national title is the only thing that can make up for that pathetic loss.
I believe shey talked about it the other day that there’s no such thing as a good loss. But in 91 the players have said that the acct final loss lit a fire under them and after that they felt more like the Hunter than the hunted. This team is obviously not 91 but maybe they’ll actually be motivated to play defense. Stranger things have happened

Reactions: Liftee
This team is giving me tatum year vibes (talented but unbalanced) so hopefully we don't play SC.

Last edited:
Reactions: tw3301
I believe shey talked about it the other day that there’s no such thing as a good loss. But in 91 the players have said that the acct final loss lit a fire under them and after that they felt more like the Hunter than the hunted. This team is obviously not 91 but maybe they’ll actually be motivated to play defense. Stranger things have happened
Losing to Notre Dame in 2015 as well. Here's hoping.

Reactions: timo0402
It's our full tournament breakdown! Every game, every matchup, we give you our thoughts. Can Duke win it? Who's the upset special? We also had a great interview with Jamal Boykin. He gave us his spectacular journey to and through Duke and tells us who he thinks is winning the title! You won't want to miss it. Let's Go Duke!

Reactions: tw3301 and GillJET
Survive and advance! Duke moves on after an inspiring win against Michigan State. Can they keep the magic alive against Texas Tech? We dive into this matchup and more, plus we give Jeremy Roach his flowers yet again! We also give you previews from all of the other second weekend matchups as well. Let's Go Duke!

Reactions: GillJET
Duke fights through a tough Sweet 16 and Elite Eight to earn a berth to the Final Four. For the first time in history, Duke will face UNC in the tournament with a shot at the National Title on the line. Lean in Duke fans this day is finally upon us. IDGAF! Let's Go Duke!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT