ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Women vs UNC

I’ll try to watch . I am really impressed with he women’s team .

Reactions: Dad2ze
I know most of y’all probably don’t really follow Duke Women but the ladies are playing UNC tonight. This may be the best squad the women have had in a while. They’ll be hard to stop tonight if they can pressure Carolina and run like they have been. I hope Duke can win tonight and stay undefeated. #GoToHellCarolina
I will be watching!!! #GTHCGTH

OFC

Too many missed free throws. Celeste Taylor had probably her worst game in a Duke uni, and they still almost won! Duke has a legit shot to win the ACC and be an elite eight/final four team. No one is beating South Carolina, though.
Celeste being out for the biggest part of the first half hurt a lot. Her defense alone is key. They missed so many easy shots that didn't help either. I agree that they have an easy path to an E8/FF4 team. South Carolina is gonna be hard to beat but hell crazier things have happened.

Celeste being out for the biggest part of the first half hurt a lot. Her defense alone is key. They missed so many easy shots that didn't help either. I agree that they have an easy path to an E8/FF4 team. South Carolina is gonna be hard to beat but hell crazier things have happened.
I'm so glad Duke hired Kara. Anybody can beat anyone in a one-game scenario, but damn, man South Carolina looks almost unbeatable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT