ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VA TECH ACC FINALS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I mean K knows what to do…this is the same thing that happened first time we played them. We where down 8 and he went small and we ran them out of the gym after.

Us making a bubble team look like the Lakers does not give me great confidence going forward. 15 minutes left. Still time. Grind away. Down to 6. Now 8. We can't get a stop.

Reactions: tclark6 and wcu1113
I mean, if they run screens and get Cattoor open for a split second, fair enough.

But leaving him open the way Williams did - after they have been told ... inexcusable.

What are these guys thinking? Surely they can get this in their brains!

Insanity ... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

That's our defenders.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I mean we haven’t exactly made any adjustments on defense. I don’t think K helps these guys out really.

Reactions: sheyduke
If we can’t communicate…and we are lost on the switches…go zone for a few plays and settle them down.

you don’t have to stay in it forever. But slow the game down and take away the ball switches and get the guys talking for a few minutes.

I mean yelling at them isn’t making them communicate any better…and just accepting the lack of communication it is even worse. Try something different. Maybe it gets a spark.

What happened to the “D” in Duke standing for defense?

Down by 7 and Tech is shooting lights out. Question is, can Duke get a few stops in a row?

This is the type of team we will see in the first round and it will be over for us! Reality is setting in...

Murphy commits an offensive foul every time he drives with the ball....
ha they zoomed in when he threw that elbow and bilas said nothing. But when banch supposedly charged he was all over it

Can’t create switches if you are in zone…to late now…just stupid.
We didn’t do one single thing different on defense this entire game…not one.

me in 2017. Freshman cannot play defense.
My dad in 2017. Freshman cannot play defense.
Me in 2018. Freshman cannot play defense.
Me in 2021: freshman cannot play defense
Me in 2022 Freshman cannot play defense.
Me next year: freshman cannot play defense.

I don’t blame it in the coaching today, we’re getting out hustled at this point and vt makes smarter plays
Just tell me an adjustment he made…that’s all…

Adjustments and putting players in positions to be successful is coaching….This plan isn’t successful….What has been the adjustment?

Well we should get 2-3 more games until their season ends and 5-6 guys chase the NBA dream. Rinse and repeat next year....

K said this is this teams time. Well K your five draft picks are ready to get to the league so go out in the round of 64. You go to Wrightsville beach and let these boys get fitted for suits. I see Mercer all over again.

Reactions: KDSTONE
VT is chasing a banner, we are running away from it! Hopefully we get favorable matchups in the tourney!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT