ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UK

Easton1134

Cameron Crazy
Gold Member
May 21, 2005
Rochester
We are officially under a week away from this big time game.

I'm curious what everyone feels will be crucial to the game for us to get a big win, who we feel needs to step up the most, predictions and who you think the match ups will be.

I think the four biggest keys for us to come away with a win are the following:

1. Rebounding - They have a lot of bigs and are deep, I think we really need to rebound the ball well to limit second chance points. Rebounding at the guard position to me will be very crucial to getting a win.

2. PG play. Tre has to manage the game against very tough and athletic UK guards who will likely pick him up full court. Keep the TO's down and just manage the game.

3. Outside shooting. We need to be a threat from the outside to truly open up the driving lanes for Barrett, Zion and Reddish. I really believe Alex OC has to be someone who plays a solid 15-20 minutes in this one. Reddish and Barrett need to make a few.

4. Transition Defense/Tyler Herro - We need to get back in transition and we need to find Tyler Herro when he's on the court. Kid can flat out shoot it and his type of shooting can shift momentum and the whole game very quickly. I'd suspect Reddish and Barrett will mark him when he's on the floor because they have crazy length.

Everyone else...GO!

Reactions: bdhollowell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News