ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - actually the issue is sharing personal information without consent. That's a "no-no" at every level of society. As moderator, it's your job to make sure things like that don't occur. The fact that you as moderator revealed that info is asinine.

You have no idea what i'm going through right now with my closet friend. To call me a liar because I am posting away from Duke right because of a personal matter is appalling. I guess if it makes you happy to publicly shame and team up with others than go for it.

I think i'm done with you and this board. I'll look to join a different Duke board - probably the one on Scout... Seems like they have some better and more welcoming posters over there. I wanted to post about Duke and CBB as a way to cope and get my mind off the situation i'm dealing with. Hopefully a different message board will allow that without being ridiculed. I hope you feel really good about yourself now though! You seem like such a class act lol.
Good riddance to you.

You did when I asked you!!! Of course I guess it’s deleted now. I asked if you were tenting and you replied “maybe next year.” Ring a bell!?!?

Yeah I might next year. I said i'm not currently tenting this year. What about that statement is false?

No - actually the issue is sharing personal information without consent. That's a "no-no" at every level of society. As moderator, it's your job to make sure things like that don't occur. The fact that you as moderator revealed that info is asinine.

You have no idea what i'm going through right now with my closet friend. To call me a liar because I am posting away from Duke right because of a personal matter is appalling. I guess if it makes you happy to publicly shame and team up with others than go for it.

I think i'm done with you and this board. I'll look to join a different Duke board - probably the one on Scout... Seems like they have some better and more welcoming posters over there. I wanted to post about Duke and CBB as a way to cope and get my mind off the situation i'm dealing with. Hopefully a different message board will allow that without being ridiculed. I hope you feel really good about yourself now though! You seem like such a class act lol.

I didn't share personal information about you. I just caught you in a lie. You're upset about that....trust me, I understand. It makes you look rather foolish. Now you're just digging a deeper hole.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT