ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This team might be the best rebounding team I've seen at Duke. SFA is a good defensive team and are turning us over way too often. Good thing we are scoring basically every possession we don't turn it over. Hopefully we clean it up.

Reactions: skysdad
Hurt playing very well tonight! SFA is gonna be outta gas soon.

Keeping up with the game by using the ESPN box score. I see that Hurt is two for two. Since I can't see the game I can't see what's going on with the bench. I have made it a point so far this year to try to pick up body language and facial expressions of the guys that aren't playing. At the time of this post Joey hasn't been in the game. Can any of you guys that are watching the game able to pick up anything ? He hit some shots the last two games and seemed content. Hope he gets in soon and hits some shots, gets some rebounds and assist. ;) OFC

I can’t imagine K will be happy with this half of basketball..it’s incredibly sloppy

Playing really sloppy. Need to settle down and make better passes!!!! Way to many turnovers!!!
OFC

10 turnovers in 16 minutes.... Even Tre has 3. The only thing going wrong luckily. SFA has one tough squad. Taking it to the rack every play. Harris is having himself a night. I think we pull away in the 2nd.

As soon as we stop turning it over we will walk away with this game...can’t believe how loose they are being with the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT