ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
There isn't much to write about other than win and advance. This team is too well coached, too smart and too grounded to look past anyone - including NDSU as the #1 overall seed.

The Bison are coming off of a "First Four" win over North Carolina Central, 78-74. The Bison can shoot it, they defend well and are led by junior forward, Tyson Ward. Ward is an athletic swing who was a big land for NDSU when he signed. I would imagine RJ will get that matchup.

We enter this game primed for a run at our 6th national championship. While Jack White will likely sit because of a hamstring injury suffered in the ACC championship game, it'll nice to get Marquis back in the mold, and I assume back into the starting lineup. He brings a much needed body and shot blocker in the paint that will be extremely important if we are to make a deep run. Let's keep everyone healthy and put this one away early so we can rest the big dogs.

Tonight's game is slated to tip on CBS at 7:10pm est. Duke is currently favored by -26.5...That's a large spread to cover but it'll be close.

Duke 86

North Dakota State 61

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke 90
NDSU 60

I expect that Bolden will come off the bench tomorrow night because if I’m remembering correctly Coach K said in his press conference that Bolden would play but probably wouldn’t start.

Last edited:
Don't let NDSU breathe, don't let them think they have a chance, step on their throats and do what Duke is supposed to do.

Duke 82
NDSU 65

u1zMRkd.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
Duke should win big and it would be nice to continue to develop some semblance of a rotation here. We are essentially at full strength, but still down Jack. That’s an easy fix though as Jav and Ques will hold that spot down. No injuries please and move on.

The journey to the final four starts today!!

Duke shouldn’t have any issues at all with NDSU!

Duke: 93
NDSU: 57

Let’s go Duke!!

Some of your scores seem pretty high to me. It's STILL a first tournament game for our 4 freshmen. I think we win by 15-18 points. Margin of victory ain't $hit anymore, I'll take 6 wins by one point each and be fine. Sightson6

Will maybe start a little slow, then gradually pull away. Should win by at least 25.
I'll say 88-62

Some of your scores seem pretty high to me. It's STILL a first tournament game for our 4 freshmen. I think we win by 15-18 points. Margin of victory ain't $hit anymore, I'll take 6 wins by one point each and be fine. Sightson6
Hell no - we can't have that happening!! Over 1/2 of this board will be in the hospital or a mental facility if we're only winning by one in every game.

Would like to see Bolden. I can't see today being close, but this is March Madness. It may be close in the first half. Duke 79, NDS 58.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Last time around folks, enjoy these kids and remember. The most I have to say is please, no injuries! Bolden will get some minutes to run up and down the floor tonight, which is great. Duke wins big.
We're 0-0 with 6 to go!
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT