ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
This one is pretty simple, how does this young team respond after it’s first road loss of the season? Louisville should prove a great challenge and has typically played well in Cameron.

Duke enters tonight’s game as a -7.5 favorite and I believe they’ll cover this one and have a big bounce-back performance.

Tonight’s game is slated to tip at 6pm est and will air on HD.

Duke 81

Louisville 72

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!

Louisville doesn’t run the spread. They run a traditional post oriented offense. We typically do well in that scenario. How we handle Sutton and McMahon is more important than how we handle Nwora.

Louisville also lacks a PG and loves to turn it over, a la what we saw the last 23 minutes of the game last season.

Also Chris Mack is a joke.

Duke - 80
Louisville - 65

Duke big! Also got a question.. we went out of town for my moms bday and this house doesn’t have ESPN (idiot owners) anyway if I go to the watch espn app and sign in should it work even if I’m in a place where it would be on if we had it? Not sure how it works

Duke big! Also got a question.. we went out of town for my moms bday and this house doesn’t have ESPN (idiot owners) anyway if I go to the watch espn app and sign in should it work even if I’m in a place where it would be on if we had it? Not sure how it works
Should be fine as long as you have the app, internet, and you are signed in to your TV provider (through the app)

Reactions: pisgah101
Yeah its on national TV so you are good anywhere you go

Duke should win this. Lville's only quality win is against Michigan early on in the year and Michigan has proven to be a bit overrated that originally thought. The only other two ranked teams Lville has played resulted in losses. I don't see them coming to CIS and winning.

Think we win if Matthew plays well. Believe it will be a tight game.

I get redirected to login through my cable provider and then it works.

Louisville and that revenge thing...don't think that's nearly as viable on the road as it would be if they had their home crowd behind them. Still, I think this will be a tight game. If we protect the ball and make free throws we'll be fine.

Duke 80
Louisville 77

OFC

I think our guys got the message after Clemson. Seeing some of the quotes from Cassius, K and others they realized how weak and soft they played. That can’t be the standard.

Duke wins tonight, let’s go!

Yep. I’m with OAD. Make foul shots and don’t turn the ball over and we win by 8-10.

Duke 77
UL 69

Reactions: skysdad
Duke wins. UNC sucks. And Chris Mac looks like Pinocchio

Louisville and that revenge thing...don't think that's nearly as viable on the road as it would be if they had their home crowd behind them. Still, I think this will be a tight game. If we protect the ball and make free throws we'll be fine.

Duke 80
Louisville 77

OFC

We have to start having a decent free throw percentage from the line and by that about 70%. Crunch time needs to go up to about 80%. OFC

Reactions: JCColsCane
Louisville doesn’t run the spread. They run a traditional post oriented offense. We typically do well in that scenario. How we handle Sutton and McMahon is more important than how we handle Nwora.

Louisville also lacks a PG and loves to turn it over, a la what we saw the last 23 minutes of the game last season.

Also Chris Mack is a joke.

Duke - 80
Louisville - 65

Whatever dukehokie says!

Reactions: dukehokie
I have to work today...what's worse is that it's second shift so I'll miss the game. I just don't see this team losing two in a row.

Duke 82
Can't hold a lead university 71

I have to work today...what's worse is that it's second shift so I'll miss the game. I just don't see this team losing two in a row.

Duke 82
Are you referring to Blewitville?

Reactions: Hurley22

Duke 82

Your posts look pale.....are you feeling ok? You might be coming down with something. You can’t be too careful, there’s been something going around!

Reactions: Hurley22
I’ve got a feeling that we will either miss the beginning of our game or it will be moved to one of the other ESPN channels because the Kansas/Texas game was put in a stoppage for a few minutes due some sort of medical issue of a fan behind the scorers table near the Texas bench and it’s a close game right now with about 6 1/2 minutes left in the game so it could end up going to overtime

If they have internet, but lack ESPN, make sure you have their WIFI turned off initially. Otherwise, it will complete a handshake with their ISP. Once connected and signed in, feel free to go back to WIFI.

I don't care if it is by 1 or 21, just win baby! Play great "D", hit the FT's, and talk. I believe that's what will happen, and Duke will find a way.

Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT