ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Not making anything more out of it, lol. Just noticed he had angry eyes when they cut to the bench a few times.

He got that spot by picking up early fouls and not getting back quick enough defense.

Not making anything more out of it, lol. Just noticed he had angry eyes when they cut to the bench a few times.

I wasn't giving you a hard time, but I saw that too and told my wife I'm sure someone else picked up on it, as well.

He's obviously going to play a lot....he just needs to be patient.

Reactions: DukeCE2006
Happy, happy, happy. It really doesn't matter who the big scores are. Duke has plenty that can score. We had three tonight that were loaded. We won. Next game. OFC

Good win, weird game with 3 duke players playing awesome and everyone else pretty poor. This team should build chemistry over the next 2 weeks as we don't play anyone good.

That's fine but why is it never called at the end of games? Personally I think bear hugging fouls aren't a big deal. Players usually do them when they intend to foul but don't want the other player to get hurt
Idk but to not call that would get a ref fired LOL. I get what you're saying and end of game I think it should be called that way too but isnt

Idk but to not call that would get a ref fired LOL. I get what you're saying and end of game I think it should be called that way too but isnt

Yeah, it was pretty obvious to everyone --- at least I thought it was --- that Matt was giving up the intentional foul there.

Reactions: pisgah101
I'm pretty pleased with this W. Can't imagine how good we'll be after another 5 or 6 games under our belt with our returning players.

OFC

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Wow just got off of RR.. according to them we are a level below about 6 teams LOL. They'll be crying this march

Yeah, it was pretty obvious to everyone --- at least I thought it was --- that Matt was giving up the intentional foul there.

I know guys but it just bothers me that it was just a little baby foul lol. it's just nuts that depending on the timing it changes the nature of the call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT