ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

"Grayson needs to understand his roll"

"Grayson shouldn't shoot when he doesn't need to"

"Why does Grayson force the issue? This isn't last season"

I posted 2 weeks ago that Matt is a liability on O at times and was threatened with the ban hammer. BTW, I love Matt, but I'm not wrong!

In your opinion, you're not wrong.

"Grayson needs to understand his roll"

"Grayson shouldn't shoot when he doesn't need to"

"Why does Grayson force the issue? This isn't last season"

I posted 2 weeks ago that Matt is a liability on O at times and was threatened with the ban hammer. BTW, I love Matt, but I'm not wrong!

Hey, you win. There are 4 more pages with people supporting him, but you win.

I think I'll lay off the game threads for a while. Doesn't seem like enough positive people that just want to support these kids.

Keep fighting fellas.

He bear hugged the guy... clearly had to call the intentional

That's fine but why is it never called at the end of games? Personally I think bear hugging fouls aren't a big deal. Players usually do them when they intend to foul but don't want the other player to get hurt

I see some tired legs in Kennard and Jefferson. Would be nice to give them a blow with all this quality depth we have...

I'm not equating him him in level if skill, but does Tatum's mechanics remind anyone else of Kobe?

Reactions: DukeDenver
We got the bad end of the ref stick tonight and are still firmly in control. Their Allen is hot too. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Hey, you win. There are 4 more pages with people supporting him, but you win.

I think I'll lay off the game threads for a while. Doesn't seem like enough positive people that just want to support these kids.

Keep fighting fellas.
Thank you.

Amile and Luke have been great but if it weren't for Jayson's second half we might be in trouble right now. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT