ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS EASTERN MICHIGAN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

46177283_10215145105879277_710300394332356608_o.jpg

Grayson’s girl.

Holy ****! That dunk!

And yes, she is the complete package. Honor student, pro soccer player, hottest woman on earth.

Ok LeBron seemed to be the only one of his kind. There is another.

It's just ashame that some analysts are picking Luke Maye as ACC player of the year. I saw a guy on sports center said he would go with the old school player over Duke's freshmen.

As MPM notes, what’s up with Reddish?

GmInski and the PBP announcer are awful for not noticing that Reddish is not on the court. Come on. Do you **** job! Good grief.

I see Reddish sitting by the coaches on the bench. But, what is up?

I cannot abide announcers who are oblivious to what’s actually going on. They are so enamored of the other guys they aren’t even paying attention.

If Alex cut his hair, Duke may have the first team in a looong time that people won't instantly hate just by looking at them.

Yeah i know he’s had rib issues. He must’ve got hit or something and they coaching staff is just being cautious. Especially with the score the way it is

Reactions: youngman42
I wonder if he irritated those ribs during that last drive of his that was called f a jump ball. It looked like his torso turned awkwardly, haven't seen him since.

Reactions: Lavar5150
So I’m guessing we can say now that Joey baker is definitely red shirting. No way he doesn’t get into a game like this if he isn’t. Probably a smart decision

So i waited until the game was over. But these annoucers should be ashamed. Like a basketball team loosing focus during a blow out, to not mention the fact that Dukes 3rd best player(3rd best player in the nation) doesn't play at all in the 2nd half. Is just plain awful/sloppy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT