ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BUFFALO OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm at Dollywood so I have this recorded at home.. What's up with Marshall? 0 point 0 rebound it says on espn

One of the ugliest 20 minutes I have seen lately but I know Coach K will get them to play better in the 2nd half. Great to see Ingram playing well.

At Lynnwood Grill in Raleigh with my son. Duke game on with the audio to the Bama/UF game over that. Hard to follow.

Let me catch you up on the audio..

1. It's Jimmy V week.
2. This new years eve will be so awesome watching college football through confetti.
3. It's Jimmy V week.
4. Brandon Ingram has a large wing span.
5. It's Jimmy V week.

Reactions: pisgah101
They chose such a happy picture of Bobby Hurley, haha.

Just weren't clicking first half. Don't know what it is. At least Ingram, Allen and Amile are playing well. OFC

Yeah. We should be up by at least 30. Good defense though. OFC

I can't stand it when we get sloppy at the end no matter how much we're up. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
I've noticed the same thing!

I'm not watching the game...but I've often wondered because this happens in the sport I coach.

Could they have had a really tough week of practicing/training because K knows we will win this game and some breaks for exams are going to happen??

That could explain it sometimes...and he expects them to play through tired...i don't know just a thought.

Reactions: cameroncrazie1985
Kids really looked kinda tired last night. We have to remember how young they still are, they have played quite a few games in a short time, and they have exams coming up.
I really thought they collected themselves well in the 2nd half, but they sure can use a little break. Anyway, like they say, a Win is a Win is a Win!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
A whole lot better than a loose even if you play well because a loose is still a loose. OFC

Hahaha, those looses are really bad! When Duke loses it's just a plain ol' loss, but when UNC loses it's a loose, 'cause they didn't really lose, the refs cut loose and cheated 'em.:D

OFC

Last edited:
Man I love me some Nolan smith. 2 bad he couldn't represent us in a boardroom:/ hahaha seriously tho this dude should be on staff too cool of a guy and would be a great recruiter IMO have to be a better addition than Sean May

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT