ADVERTISEMENT

Duke in the NBA...

This has to be a lie... Everybody knows Duke don't have anyone in the NBA!!!:) also a shav sighting I was kinda shocked haha

Two of the MANY Duke things ill never get tired of watching are Gerald Henderson dunking, particularly his highlight reel dunk at Maryland, and JJ Redick shooting the rock, his game vs texas at the meadowlands still ranks my mind as an all-time favorite.

Reactions: dbav
Two of the MANY Duke things ill never get tired of watching are Gerald Henderson dunking, particularly his highlight reel dunk at Maryland, and JJ Redick shooting the rock, his game vs texas at the meadowlands still ranks my mind as an all-time favorite.

I was at that game. The place was going nuts. There was one section in orange, and the rest was Blue. He blew the lid off the place.

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
Haven't been around in a while, been too busy on a TWolves forum posting about my second love of basketball teams in the Pups.

Had to come back to post just how pumped I am that the Wolves moved up to get Tyus in the draft last week. He's the perfect back up for Rubio, staying home in MN, the entire state (that pays attention) is really pumped about it. It's a great situation for him to have success, he can work on his body/strength behind Rubio on a team that's on the rise.

I'm cool with the Wolves passing on Okafor (though pairing him with Tyus in the NBA would've been special) just becaue of Towns being, I think, a better fit with the current roster. I do feel bad for Jah being on the oddly run 76ers, but him and Noel or Embiid is a pretty scary combo.

Can't believe, the champs all fell in the draft from their projected spots. Jah from 1-2 to 3. Justise from 4-5-6 to 10 and Tyus from 18-19-20 to 24. Crazy. But some great motivation for three guys that don't need it. Oh and don't forget Cook going undrafted, I'll never doubt that kid, good move by OKC picking him up.

I was at that game. The place was going nuts. There was one section in orange, and the rest was Blue. He blew the lid off the place.

I envy you. I lived in NJ at the time and watched that game on television. I really wanted to go to that game.

I was at that game too, in the duke section behind the bench....one of my favorite games ever in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT