ADVERTISEMENT

DI keyboard warriors:

Mac9192

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 25, 2017
Not much to discuss, so let's have a little fun. Who are the posters that, like them or not, you want to read what they post?

Ipsy is at the top of my list. Unpredictable, and most of the time entertaining. Jwill is (was) another one. Not going to say I agreed with him, but I imagine him posting with a chain around his neck while wearing a Lebron jersey. Show was always entertaining. We definitely don't see eye to eye, but he is no doubt entertaining. I imagine him getting so fired up, he'd burn some tires before and after a Duke win.

I also miss some of our Debbie Downers. VA Blue Devil, and a few others, have been ran off due to their negativity. He didn't really bother me that bad. Personally, I like the mix of posters.

Honestly I’ve never been bothered by any poster really . It’s all in fun. I thought the whole purpose of message boards was for fans to get on and talk about their favorite teams . If everyone had the same post that’s down right boring .

Not much to discuss, so let's have a little fun. Who are the posters that, like them or not, you want to read what they post?

Ipsy is at the top of my list. Unpredictable, and most of the time entertaining. Jwill is (was) another one. Not going to say I agreed with him, but I imagine him posting with a chain around his neck while wearing a Lebron jersey. Show was always entertaining. We definitely don't see eye to eye, but he is no doubt entertaining. I imagine him getting so fired up, he'd burn some tires before and after a Duke win.

I also miss some of our Debbie Downers. VA Blue Devil, and a few others, have been ran off due to their negativity. He didn't really bother me that bad. Personally, I like the mix of posters.
Ipsy is worth the read every time.

Va devil will be back you know he will.

dachamp only graces us with his presence.

@pisgah101 is a closet Brady Manek fan.

I feel like shey. I like everybody posting with the exception of one and I would just ignore that person now.. I might call someone an idiot but it’s not personal unless it’s datt at times but in all honesty datt is one heck of a basketball poster.

-I like to read 44 attacking people

-Mac your jwill post is great and I agree

-I miss Jay Billis errr I mean Dukiejay quite a bit

I feel like shey. I like everybody posting with the exception of one and I would just ignore that person now.. I might call someone an idiot but it’s not personal unless it’s datt at times but in all honesty datt is one heck of a basketball poster.

-I like to read 44 attacking people

-Mac your jwill post is great and I agree

-I miss Jay Billis errr I mean Dukiejay quite a bit
Sometimes the best defense is a great offense!!

• Love
Reactions: pisgah101
Hart and 44. Ones an politically correct ass0. The others just an ass0💪

If you really look at the number 4 it looks like a stick figure taking a sh!t while texting . It fits you swell 😂

It could be a dedicated bathroom for assholes idk. They got 3 now . What’s one more 😂

Jwill is a good dude. I met him and his brother in Louisville back in 2019. We pregamed at a bar before going our separate ways to the game. He and his brother love their Blue Devils like the rest of us.
J will seemed cool from what I remember

Reactions: sheyduke
Yeah Klecko was a monster. They called thm the NY

Yeah Klecko was a monster. They called them the NY sack exchange.
It made my days to type their names. I couldn't stand my work manager years ago. Another manager was trying to remember Gastineau's teammates. He was frustrated with his team of eggheads and sports haters. I rattled off their names and did a Gastineau sack dance and all of a sudden I had a new, wonderful manager

Reactions: christophero
Nothing better than the Giants with Lawrence Taylor playing the 4:00 pm national game with Madden and Summerall calling the game

It's a shame that new York doesn't have at least one good team

Reactions: christophero
They have St. John's.
Never mind.
They are a bubble team this year, maybe on the wrong side.
That Wennington, Berry, Mullin, Mark Jackson team was one of the best teams to never win a title. They just couldn't get by those great Georgetown Ewing teams.

Last edited:
I meant pro football. The Mets are fabulous . The Yankees stink at the moment, but were really good two months ago. The Knicks might be the worst Organization in pro sports. It should be easy for the Knicks to have a good team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT