ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Expansion

Dad2ze

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 8, 2012
This side of the Neuse
The CFP is expanding to a 12 Team format in 24-25. Do we think that we will see conferences expanding to a possible 4 team playoff format for their Championship games? Is that even doable?

The CFP is expanding to a 12 Team format in 24-25. Do we think that we will see conferences expanding to a possible 4 team playoff format for their Championship games? Is that even doable?
I’m a little confused on what you’re asking but I think I get it. I’ve been saying that there will be four power conferences basically merge and leave the ncaa. My thought is it will be about 80 schools that Unite and leave together. So to your latter point, yeah, I think they’ll have some sort of playoff but think it’ll be 16 teams- top four of each conference or however they set it up- could be divisions etc.

Reactions: Dad2ze
I’m a little confused on what you’re asking but I think I get it. I’ve been saying that there will be four power conferences basically merge and leave the ncaa. My thought is it will be about 80 schools that Unite and leave together. So to your latter point, yeah, I think they’ll have some sort of playoff but think it’ll be 16 teams- top four of each conference or however they set it up- could be divisions etc.
That’s it lol. I didn’t feel like texting it all out.

Reactions: timo0402
That’s it lol. I didn’t feel like texting it all out.
There’s just too much money involved to not have it happen. Ncaa is garbage and archaic. Everyone else will be left behind to stay in the ncaa and they’ll continue business as usual which is fine too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT