ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a 2 seed or a 3 seed (And does it matter?)

Texas Tech is a problem. Number 1 defense in the country. They can have some scoring droughts but against us they will play inspired and score and we often go through several droughts a game….big big problem in my eyes. This is the type of game Duke loses in the tourney….

As a 2 or a 3 we were getting a tough sweet 16 game. TT is tough but winnable.

So tired of playing MSU...dont the committee even look at that? Must have been 3 or 4 times in the last 7 tournaments or at least it seems so....

If I'm baylor I am mad about unc in round 2
If I remember correctly Baylor doesn't have a true center. Sochan is a power forward playing the 5. Bacot should eat him alive

Edit: Well VT smacked the Cheats and they don't have a true center either so who knows😂😂😂

Reactions: christophero
Texas Tech is a problem. Number 1 defense in the country. They can have some scoring droughts but against us they will play inspired and score and we often go through several droughts a game….big big problem in my eyes. This is the type of game Duke loses in the tourney….
We've struggled a lot more with strong offensive teams (V Tech, UNC) lately

I still have hope for a good run but durn these past two Saturdays were tough. I think most of us agree that some adjustments need to be made to the defense. I think that it is on the staff how to figure out how not to have big Mark try to guard a little guy way outside. I know that K does not really like to zone but surely there are other ways to tighten things up. That said, a lot of it comes down to matchups and some good luck now.

The NCAA wanted K and Izzo one last go round. Duke will be lucky to survive that game.

Do you remember what your last post was?
There’s was a bunch. Like everyone else, I was mad. I believe I ever cursed or any thing like that. I was talking about how I have no confidence in this team anymore

Us losing to CSF would be even worse than us losing to Leheigh or Mercer. It would be a choke of epic proportions. As much as this team has frustrated me I don't see us losing that one. The one after; maybe. But I think we can get to the elite eight.
Damn off topic but I just heard William Hurt died. I really liked him.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Us losing to CSF would be even worse than us losing to Leheigh or Mercer. It would be a choke of epic proportions. As much as this team has frustrated me I don't see us losing that one. The one after; maybe. But I think we can get to the elite eight.
Damn off topic but I just heard William Hurt died. I really liked him.
I hope you're right, Chris. I could see it though.

RIP William Hurt. Loved that dude.

Thought the same but they are built like VT. Pg averages two steals a game and center averages a double double close to .
Just watched two Fullerton games and it is going to be interesting. On the plus side, their starter at the 5 is no threat beyond the 3 point line so I think this bodes well for big Mark if we “communicate better” on switches. We play so much better with him in the paint.

On the downside, they have fast guards….so yeah not going any further there. Paolo will be guarding that Anosike guy at the 4 so could be a problem.

just thrilled Long Beach didn’t beat Fullerton and end up as our 15 seed. Their backcourt would have been an absolute problem after the game I just watched.

It sounds like Fullerton should have been a 16 seed, so we should be just fine. However, with this team, we cannot play lazy Friday. I'm only thinking about Friday, not Sunday.

Reactions: sheyduke
The Haters HAD to find someone to complain about so of course it’s how Tennessee got screwed in favor of Duke but no one has said a word about Wisconsin also being ranked higher. Also, the committee loved duke so much that they shipped them out West with potential matchups against the top defense in college basketball AND the top team in college basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT