ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a 2 seed or a 3 seed (And does it matter?)

christophero

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
May 2, 2017
I think we get the last 2 seed. Does that put us out west with Gonzaga? Are we better off as a 3 in the East? Will the committee drop us to 3 after losing by double digits?

Reactions: JimboSlice00
It matters. Match ups are everything. The defensive drop off in the month of March is what concerns more than seeding though.

Reactions: christophero
Doesn’t matter to me. Changing pick and roll defense, turning back the pressure and starting Roach are bigger issues. Hate to see Roach trying to guard Kessler, Ivy or any other big.

It matters. I think that Duke will be a 3seed. There is no "good " 2 seed to face in the sweet 16. There would be better matchups against 3s. And the chance of the 3 getting knocked off before the sweet 16 is higher than the 2

24 hours ago I was giddy to see the brackets cause Duke was a win away from being in the 1seed discussion. Now I just want to see the reveal and get on with the rest of my day.

Tennessee wins by 15 and probably gets a 2 seed. We need Iowa to beat Purdue now. Considering the past week, we will be very lucky to get a 2 seed.

Last edited:
What an miserable way to enter the Big Dance coming off a double digit loss. And yes I know what the 2015 Duke team did but this ain’t the 2015 Duke team. This year’s team has no Quinn Cook that will get in a teammate’s ass for not playing well

Iowa up 6 on Purdue in the first half.
Game is tied now.

Last edited:
Right now neither Duke nor UK passing the eye test. Just aren’t playing good defense, shooting well, or running efficient offense. Doesn’t mean they can’t make the Final 4, but the guys aren’t really stepping up as a team and getting it done.

As soon as they revealed Michigan state I knew we were there 2. Davidson / Michigan state is a tough tough tough draw. And cs Fullerton never heard of them but we’re definitely a high chance of one and done

If we get out of the first weekend, and that’s a big IF, we will get our tails whipped by Texas Tech

Good news, we are a 2
If we get by michigan state we should get to the elite eight.

Glad we got the 2 seed, and we have to take care of this first game before even thinking about 2nd round. Hopefully this team we play can't shoot the three

Reactions: youngman42
Davidson bests MSU and us.

Tennessee screwed with a 3 seed but a good draw still

I knew we would have a two seed out west. Losing last night dropped us to the last 2 seed. We probably would have had a 1 (4 overall) or 2 (5 overall in the bracket with the 4 overall seed).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT