ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a 2 seed or a 3 seed (And does it matter?)

Duke has been in a weird position this year. After the pre-conference games, we've been favored in every game, and all we hear about it how down the ACC has been this year. Winning games just felt like it supposed to happen, and they didn't have a chance to play or beat a highly ranked team. That said, we've definitely struggled defensively lately.

Duke has been in a weird position this year. After the pre-conference games, we've been favored in every game, and all we hear about it how down the ACC has been this year. Winning games just felt like it supposed to happen, and they didn't have a chance to play or beat a highly ranked team. That said, we've definitely struggled defensively lately.
Thought we’ve done a lot of really positive things defensively throughout the season even in the last few months. We need to just find that again, as we had back to back very poor Saturdays.

Part of me wants us to win by 30 Friday, part of me wants us to rally from a double digit halftime deficit just to read the epic meltdowns on the board. But if that happens we will probably go out quick so I'm gonna stick with 32 point blow out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT