ADVERTISEMENT

Amile ....

I've been jacked for this game all day, then come in to see Amile dressed, I'm at another level.

Any news on how Amile felt after the game? God, I hope, Grayson, and all the other guys can stay healthy going forward.

Any news on how Amile felt after the game? God, I hope, Grayson, and all the other guys can stay healthy going forward.
He left in a boot, which isn't a huge surprise. He obviously didn't look 100% last night but nonetheless his presence was felt.

Only had 12 rebounds
I wasn't diminishing his play whatsoever. But it was clear he wasn't 100%. He didn't have the lift that he usually does which was noticeable a few times when trying to score down low, and when he was running he wasn't as fluid on the foot. Amile at 80% is better than any other post presence that we have at 100%.

I wasn't diminishing his play whatsoever. But it was clear he wasn't 100%. He didn't have the lift that he usually does which was noticeable a few times when trying to score down low, and when he was running he wasn't as fluid on the foot. Amile at 80% is better than any other post presence that we have at 100%.
I agree about the no lift comment. I just had to mention the 12 rebounds, even at 80% we need him on the court. His basketball IQ is much greater than anyone we have, especially in the post.

Reactions: Baller224
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT