ADVERTISEMENT

"All that for a drop of blood?"

I'm confused Dirt, you don't think I did that do you?

Oh, I didn't know who did it, Shatter, but it doesn't make any difference who it was, 'cause it's just so cool and awesome! Thanks for posting it though, 'cause I may never have seen it.
But if you didn't do it, then maybe you need to 'get to work'!:D We need some new blood!

OFC

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
Oh, I didn't know who did it, Shatter, but it doesn't make any difference who it was, 'cause it's just so cool and awesome! Thanks for posting it though, 'cause I may never have seen it.
But if you didn't do it, then maybe you need to 'get to work'!:D We need some new blood!

OFC
Man I want to, I just don't have the know how yet. Though if we win the title this year I'm gonna work on sort of hype video/compilation thing from this season. I've got some songs that would go great with it. Anyway, glad you liked the Gauntlet, I knew once I saw it I had to post it here.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Man I want to, I just don't have the know how yet. Though if we win the title this year I'm gonna work on sort of hype video/compilation thing from this season. I've got some songs that would go great with it. Anyway, glad you liked the Gauntlet, I knew once I saw it I had to post it here.

I love to see other people's ideas come to fruition, especially younger guys, 'cause sometimes I can get locked in on stuff that only the OFC'ers know about. I'm looking forward to your video, if you're able to find the time to do it.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT