ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread

If Duke wins tonight, they are 29-5 with a regular season and Tournament championship. I think that is a top 8 resume'
Without a doubt and I think we stay right at 7 overall. If we lose tonight, I hope we cling to that last 2, but could slide to the top 3- which I HATE!

So Kentucky a one?
99% chance that Kentucky is a 2. They were fortunate to get the bad game out of the way. Tennessee is a 2 with a win on Sunday. If Tennessee loses, Auburn gets a 2. Makes it easier for the Committee to finalize the bracket tonight and label sec2 and sec3 depending on the result Sunday

Reactions: christophero
I was just watching the condensed highlights on youtube of last night's game. What's with the WWF wrestling type announcer at Barclay's. Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Good Lord I couldn't take a whole game of that in person.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Banchero is four inches taller than mutts of Virginia Tech. He should post up on the left block so he doesn't have to dribble left. Duke should be able to foul out Mutts or Alume

I was just watching the condensed highlights on youtube of last night's game. What's with the WWF wrestling type announcer at Barclay's. Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Good Lord I couldn't take a whole game of that in person.
She is the worst. I had to leave my nephew's game for a quarter because they had a DJ

She is the worst. I had to leave my nephew's game for a quarter because they had a DJ
And the school pays for the DJ. I don't understand. The nephew can certainly play small college basketball, but he probably won't. Too many annoyances like arguments in aau games. Rap music in the layups line. He will play college lacrosse instead

Not the ACC tournament, but I'm amazed that Creighton vs Villanova is 18 to 19 at halftime. Neither is a slowdown team

And the school pays for the DJ. I don't understand. The nephew can certainly play small college basketball, but he probably won't. Too many annoyances like arguments in aau games. Rap music in the layups line. He will play college lacrosse instead
So it's like an And1 game? Only missing was an on court announcer? Lol

Reactions: geddoughton23
Alex O'Connell 1-7 on three point attempts. Kansas about to win Big 12, lock up one seed. Nova up by one.

Last edited:
Creighton won many bets for me in the late 80s when coached by former Duke player, Tony Barone. AOC has a nice looking shot, but he hopes that he makes it rather than truly believing

Villanova and Providence grind out wins. After the loss, Creighton is still 7-6 in Quadrant 1 games. More Quadrant 1 wins than Duke and 4 more than my Tar Heels

🤣🤫

back·track
/ˈbakˌtrak/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: backtracking
  1. 1.
    retrace one's steps.
    "she had to bypass two closer farms and backtrack to them later"

Breaking Down Satire: Hyperbole, Exaggeration, & Understatement​

Hyperbole is one of the best ways to create a satirical message as the majority of an audience can easily understand exaggeration.* This is because it is meant to generate strong feelings or effect. And there’s a good chance that hyperbole will catch a reader’s attention…

* Unless you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Breaking Down Satire: Hyperbole, Exaggeration, & Understatement​

Hyperbole is one of the best ways to create a satirical message as the majority of an audience can easily understand exaggeration.* This is because it is meant to generate strong feelings or effect. And there’s a good chance that hyperbole will catch a reader’s attention…

* Unless you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep flailing guy, it’s comedic gold 😂

Originality isn’t your strength, as you continue to demonstrate!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT