ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread

I thought we’d draw Florida st but Cuse killing them by 34 points with 11 min. Left.

yeah, that was a thrown punch by all means to the gut

I would much rather get Syracuse than FSU. Our guys need to take them seriously though. Surprised at that score. If they can beat FSU by 40 they can hang with us. They are playing for a spot in the tourament.

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
That will help. Swinder had 28 we need to focus on him.

Last edited:
Coach Boeheim said the guy pushed Buddy twice.. Guess that's a reason to punch someone and take a cheap shot now. Wtf!!???

Buddy Boeheim suspended for tomorrow's game.
I'm sorry to hear that. It might be the last game of Boeheim's career. I liked the punch. The Florida State player slammed into Boeheim. The retaliatory shot to the gut was the appropriate response

Figured Buddy would get suspended. Would that have been a foul in the 80’s?

Anybody notice how Wake's COY went out quietly in the first round? Yeah he really turned that team around--for about 2/3 of the season.

I guess it could have been worse. UNX improved their record a lot this year. But then so did we.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Gonna say I think Notre Dame and Virginia wins tonight. Spoils the possible Duke/holes final.

Notre Dame about to go down and so is Baylor. Baylor being a 1 seed is probable over.

We really blew our chance for a1 last week

If we drop to a 3 and Baylor is our 2 we are screwed. We need to win this week.

Baylor looked really bad tonight. Goldwire had a nice game. How far are Wake and Notre Dame falling in the bracketology now?

Wake is either out or in Dayton; Doubt Notre Dame is out, think they're a 9 or 10 seed ... maybe an 11 after tonight?

Duke will be a two regardless if we win the ACC tourney or not.
Duke is all I’m worried about. Which Duke team shows up tomorrow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT