ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread

Was watching the Baylor game and the announcers said the 1 seeds are gonna be

Gonzaga
Arizona
Kansas if they win their tourney
SEC champs assuming it's Kentucky or Auburn

Arizona's PG went down with an injury.. Chance he may be out for NCAA tourney. The one pic I saw, he was in a boot and in a wheel chair

Reactions: christophero
Cheats laying the smack down on Virginia now. Once Manek gets going, they find him in the right spots

It defies belief how teams lay down for the Cheats.

13 points against a poor defensive team.

But against us that little twerp Hoo guard looks like Chef Curry.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Meanwhile, Carolina is playing the best ball of their season. They completely dismantled UVA, and have a cakewalk tonight.

No one is going to want UNC in their bracket. We may end up playing them Saturday again. Revenge time, I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
UNC definitely rolling at the right time. This is not the same UNC team from the first half of the ACC season. I still want a rematch though if we can both make it thru.
Since first Duke/UNCheat game, Cheaters have lost at home to Pitt and were taken to OT by Syracuse (also at home).

Duke beat Tech in a close one at Cameron. Can you imagine what we’ll do to them on a neutral court?
I dunno man. We smashed Syracuse twice and we were in a battle till the end the other night. Tech is playing really well now. Their guards were beating the Cheats guards to the rim. I imagine they'll try to do the same to us since we have a hard time with quick guards

VT is playing their best basketball right now. I think this will be a dogfight. Glad to see the holes lose though.

I dunno man. We smashed Syracuse twice and we were in a battle till the end the other night. Tech is playing really well now. Their guards were beating the Cheats guards to the rim. I imagine they'll try to do the same to us since we have a hard time with quick guards
Good point. Should probably forfeit tomorrow’s game and give it to VPI. 🤦‍♂️

Mannn I smelled blood. I wanted the turds today! Would have helped our case for that 1 seed too!

At least it’s not at Cameron though lol

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Pleased as punch with us yesterday. UCLA had a nice win over USC. UCLA plays Arizona today. If UCLA wins can we steal a one seed?

Seth Davis said we have no idea what to do at the end of a close game. I can't stand that guy he's so annoying and smug.

Last edited:
Reactions: GillJET
I like Seth, he's usually pretty good at breaking it all down. He's not really wrong with his take here. We've had some really bad moments at the end of close games. Though I would push back and say we've had multiple guys who have stepped up of late down the stretch. I expect another close game tonight, so let's see if we can prove him wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT