ADVERTISEMENT

Zion the Blue Devil

^ where are you digging up this stuff. Geez

Yea if someone is hearing real stuff spill it otherwise your just playing into what they want with fake drama

Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of fake drama was being stirred up on purpose. I’ve maintained he wasn’t going to unc from the beginning and I still do. And I don’t think he will end up at duke either.

I say Clemson, but again Zion has kept a really tight lid on his recruitment so who knows.

The Zion buzz is really starting to kick in and I just love the position that we are in. Holes and Mildcats are on the edge of their seats while we sit here with the #1,#2 and #8 recruits already locked up for 2018. They are acting like Zion will make or break them lol and we are on cruise control. Either way, we are good....
Me too! I’m not sweating it at all because if we got Zion.. then we are just greedy!

I have seen Zion play in person at the tournament of champions in Washington Illinois. While I think he is a good player I don’t think he is great. His dunks are magnificent don’t get me wrong, but I saw a good group of kids make him shoot jump shots and not let him get out in transition and he looked really average against a team who’s tallest player was 6’5. His jump shot is below average at best. While I think it would be great to get him I will not lose sleep if we don’t. Reddish and Barrett are much better players than he is.

Why do I feel like unc will have him playing alongside the poy candidate Luke next year...lol... If he chooses duke I think it wouldn’t be a log jam playing with basically 3 PGs on the floor at the same time. I guess???!! I do think it could dim his stardom and possibly be a distraction. Depending his mind set which is ????. Who knows. I’d go with Adam Rowe if I had to bet:. Were not done either way!:)

Why do I feel like unc will have him playing alongside the poy candidate Luke next year...lol... If he chooses duke I think it wouldn’t be a log jam playing with basically 3 PGs on the floor at the same time. I guess???!! I do think it could dim his stardom and possibly be a distraction. Depending his mind set which is ????. Who knows. I’d go with Adam Rowe if I had to bet:. Were not done either way!:)
I don’t think he goes to unx. My gut tells me it’s uk or clemson. I thought Tyus jr is our only pg next year. Who are the other two? Well Goldwire. I don’t think we would play with three pgs in the floor.
However I won’t be shocked if he says Duke!

No

Reactions: QC Dukie
Brad Brownell wanted me to ask you guys if you’ve seen a heavy looking duffel bag lying around? It’s orange and purple and has gone missing.

Reactions: eastspartan
Zion should go to either Duke or kentucky, anywhere else and he should be under investigation jk lol. Seriously though Zion's skill set is still maturing, he is god's gift to hardwood athletically but could be considered less than average when compared to guys like Jabari, and Tatum(both at the same stage of career), and Cam Reddish (RJ has a great skill set also, but can not shoot consistently from 3 like the people mentioned). He will have to develop a go to back to basket move and a counter because he is undersized in the half court, especially when he gets to the NBA.

Think about this, if Zion does not choose Duke he cannot get away from playing us next year. We play Clemson, kentucky, and UNC. I do not think he wants to go up against the squad we will have next year (baring injury or unforeseen circumstances), He knows there will be a lot of skill on the court between the likes of Tre, RJ, and Cam not to mention whoever stays (Gary?). Zion should just do what is best for him, where ever he goes he will be a beast in the open court for sure. I just hope the opportunity to play with three players he knows make the game easier is too much to pass up.

Zion should go to either Duke or kentucky, anywhere else and he should be under investigation jk lol. Seriously though Zion's skill set is still maturing, he is god's gift to hardwood athletically but could be considered less than average when compared to guys like Jabari, and Tatum(both at the same stage of career), and Cam Reddish (RJ has a great skill set also, but can not shoot consistently from 3 like the people mentioned). He will have to develop a go to back to basket move and a counter because he is undersized in the half court, especially when he gets to the NBA.

Think about this, if Zion does not choose Duke he cannot get away from playing us next year. We play Clemson, kentucky, and UNC. I do not think he wants to go up against the squad we will have next year (baring injury or unforeseen circumstances), He knows there will be a lot of skill on the court between the likes of Tre, RJ, and Cam not to mention whoever stays (Gary?). Zion should just do what is best for him, where ever he goes he will be a beast in the open court for sure. I just hope the opportunity to play with three players he knows make the game easier is too much to pass up.
Kansas and South Carolina are options.

Reactions: PHXDukie
I know but I do not believe they are more of an option especially Kansas, Zion has to be close to home. If he stays in state he is going to Clemson because it is less than an hour away from Spartanburg.

Reactions: pisgah101
South Carolina could hypothetically be starting Felder, Bowen, Zion, Silva and Kotsar next year. They’d have a nice bench too. That would be a top 10 team.

South Carolina could hypothetically be starting Felder, Bowen, Zion, Silva and Kotsar next year. They’d have a nice bench too. That would be a top 10 team.
You think Felder can avoid jail that long? What's he on -- his third chance now? They've become the UConnvict of the south.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of fake drama was being stirred up on purpose. I’ve maintained he wasn’t going to unc from the beginning and I still do. And I don’t think he will end up at duke either.

I say Clemson, but again Zion has kept a really tight lid on his recruitment so who knows.
One thing i will say is the fact that no one knows where he is going is a testament to his camp. Pretty remarkable. I love your board and the dude Heelswim just trolling the bleep out of you guys haha.

If he does choose UNC you always have a place here bc you will need another board after that.

Reactions: pisgah101
You think Felder can avoid jail that long? What's he on -- his third chance now? They've become the UConnvict of the south.
That’s not a fair characterization of the sports programs at USC. Felder was never charged for the last incident and has been cleared to play all year. Frank has held him out to teach a lesson despite desperately needing him. He could play today, but Frank thinks that would send a bad message to the other guys who stay out of trouble. He booted 4 players before last year started too, even though there was no pressure from the SEC or admins to do so.

If Zion does decide to go to unc does that make him the #1 recruit and unc the #1 class. OFC

Reactions: GillJET
If anyone can go on thr or rr, love to see what’s being said right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT