ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now? (Former players question)

dm4vtdu

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 26, 2005
Was just thinking about some past players and wondering where/what they were up to now? Anyone know what DeMarcus Nelson, Daniel Ewing, David McClure, Nick Horvath, and Sean Dockery are up to?

Demarcus Nelson and Daniel Ewing were in the euro league, not sure if they are currently or not, I'm sure demarcus is

Wasnt Horvath like the Tim Duncan in an Australian league?

This post was edited on 3/9 11:03 AM by Crank_it_loud

Horvath is still playing. I think he also teaches in the offseason.

Demarcus is still playing in Greece.

Dockery is retired (from basketball) and living back in Chicago. Last I heard he was a personal trainer.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
Horvath is still playing. I think he also teaches in the offseason.
What a novel idea and wouldn't it be great if all pro sports players had to work in the off season to support themselves like the rest of us instead of making 10 million a year to play a game. And what if actors had to work between gigs also.

Horvath had some kind of crazy double major that you would not think of for a basketball player.
just googled him and he is in New Zealand. Degrees in English and Physics. Has a long red beard.
This post was edited on 3/9 7:00 PM by acc hoops

Originally posted by acc hoops:
Horvath had some kind of crazy double major that you would not think of for a basketball player.
just googled him and he is in New Zealand. Degrees in English and Physics. Has a long red beard.
This post was edited on 3/9 7:00 PM by acc hoops
He was genuinely smart. He was quiet but spoke brilliance on occasion. The man was massive.

He really transformed his body. As a freshman he was scrawny, but by his (super) senior year he was a monster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT