ADVERTISEMENT

What's Jalek Felton up to these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could be grades and unc is showing the ncaa and the world “look we care about grades”

But this tweet makes me think it could be more. I won’t make judgements at all until it’s (if it is ever) made known

Reactions: PixelDevil
They knew they didn't have any elite recruits so they tried to blow up Felton as if he was top 5 in his class. He sucks. Now they finally get a top 10 guy in Little right after being implicated in a play for play FBI probe. Loll. With all the crap they have had going on they really have some nerve.

hof coach roy williams is really pissed and said if the university would reinstate jalek for only the Clemson game he would make jalek run behind the team bus to Clemson and all the way back to franklin st. OFC

I did see where some on social media are speculating this could be some sort of sexual assault. I really hope that's not the case, for his sake and any alleged victim's sake.

Someone also mentioned an 'Honor Code' violation....which could fall into a couple of categories.

I did see where some on social media are speculating this could be some sort of sexual assault. I really hope that's not the case, for his sake and any alleged victim's sake.

Someone also mentioned an 'Honor Code' violation....which could fall into a couple of categories.

I hope not also dj. Sexual assault. Now that is not anything to joke about. Maybe it's not that just some sort of academic thing. OFC

If this is true about Felton I hope its nothing career ending serious but it will be a relief to know that he can't put up 50 a game against us as the UNC faithful would tell you.

Last edited:
If he was caught plagiarizing or using a cell phone on a test, it would have to happen at least three separate times before the University boots you. So he's either a prolific cheater, or he did something illegal that the campus police was involved in (no need to speculate on the possibilities, could be any number of things). It's sad to see a promising young man take a step backwards like this.

Reactions: skysdad
I don't wish anything bad on any kid, UNC or not.

Of course, the real victim here is Joel Berry (or is it Guru Gary?)...'cause poor ol' Berry is going to have to play that extra 2 minutes a game. Those blown assists are going to go through the ceiling, the roof, and the floor.

OFC

Apparently a few people have done some research and he is not in the arrest records, so most people are thinking it is an honor code violation.

Seriously maybe it's not a sexual assault and we need to just wait it out. Anytime when things like this happen I think back to or lacrosse team and how that blew up with people losing their jobs and costing our team a year when nothing happened. OFC

They are being tight lipped about it citing right of privacy. Sooner or later it's gonna come out though. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelDevil
Apparently a few people have done some research and he is not in the arrest records, so most people are thinking it is an honor code violation.
An arrest typically doesn’t show up right away either.

Word is he dropped some blank paper and they charged him with cheating in a fake class.

Reactions: Showenuff
Last edited:

If it has anything to do with a sexual assault he is done forever at any school.He can recover from an academic problem at another school

Cmon people, drop the "academic" BS. Jalek Felton didn't get kicked off the UNC campus for ACADEMICS !!!! Are you ****ing kidding me right now?[/QUOTE
Could not have said it better Show. These knuckleheads cannot be serious. Suspended for a semester? Sure. Kicked off the campus? Riiiiiiiight

Hope the kid bounces back from whatever he's going through and becomes better for it but the entire UNC Fanbase can face plant into pile of cow turds for all I care. I have a couple of friends that are UNC fans and they are great people and aren't delusion hypocrites but the other 99.998% can go to hell and take the Jackass they rode in on with them.

Hope the kid bounces back from whatever he's going through and becomes better for it but the entire UNC Fanbase can face plant into pile of cow turds for all I care. I have a couple of friends that are UNC fans and they are great people and aren't delusion hypocrites but the other 99.998% can go to hell and take the Jackass they rode in on with them.
hurt-feelings.gif

Tell us how you really feel Honkey

Reactions: Mac9192
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT