ADVERTISEMENT

What's Jalek Felton up to these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this thread I sort of misread it and figured he was being suspended a game or two for doing something dumb. This kid could be in some real trouble. I just hope he didn't hurt anyone . OFC

I was going to express more surprise that there is an honor code. The school itself participated in the cheating and has an honor code? I love irony!
Congratulations, I think you may be the first person ever to correctly use the term "irony" on a sports message board.

Reactions: dbav
If felton will get the law firm that represented unc against the NCAA then he will be back on the basketball court soon. OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
tsk tsk tsk... young man put himself into a sketchy situation to begin with to even be in this type of predicament. Hope everything goes well if he is innocent.

Κerry Sutton @kerstinwsutton

Jalek Felton is an extraordinary young man & an exemplary student athlete at @UNC. The support he's getting from @UNC_Basketball fans and friends today means the world to him. We’ll get him back in class & on the court where he belongs as soon as we can.

2:56 PM - Jan 30, 2018 · Dean E. Smith Center

This should clear up everything . This comes from the law firm representing felton. OFC

Hell. nah. This chick said she is a part time mermaid. I hope she is not apart of his counsel. lol

An arrest typically doesn’t show up right away either.
If it’s in the state of NC it will appear on three different sites after he leaves the magistrates office in about an hour.

Also the fact he has a lawyer that handles both title 9 and sexual assault cases let’s you know it’s something. Doesn’t have to be a charge could just be an accusation where he feels the best thing for him to expedite the process is through legal representation

At first I thought this was an academic issue, but apparently it’s not. Waiting to see more before making any judgement.

He lawyered up so the allegations might be serious... I hope he didn't make a mistake that he can't come back from. Kids sometimes use poor judgement and make bad decisions so as a parent I'm not going to judge because I don't know the facts...

In all seriousness, that feels like swift action by the University. Suspension usually requires notice, a hearing, and then you need to at least exhaust the time for appeal. So they either said heck with it, or this has been going on for some time. Which begs the question as to why he was playing with the team as recently as last week

In all seriousness, that feels like swift action by the University. Suspension usually requires notice, a hearing, and then you need to at least exhaust the time for appeal. So they either said heck with it, or this has been going on for some time. Which begs the question as to why he was playing with the team as recently as last week
Well they played for 20 years illegally.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Hell. nah. This chick said she is a part time mermaid. I hope she is not apart of his counsel. lol

She also describes herself as a part time assassin. Part time mermaid and part time assassin. I wonder how that works out. OFC

Can only off people if they're near the rock she sits on in ocean.

We know good Ole Roy punishments are stiff and extreme! I remember Roy making PJ Hairston run suicides and possibly making him Attend class.

WELL,

Jalek Felton is an extraordinary young man & an exemplary student athlete at @UNC. The support he's getting from @UNC_Basketball fans and friends today means the world to him. We’ll get him back in class & on the court where he belongs as soon as we can.

This should clear up everything . This comes from the law firm representing felton. OFC
that should clear it all up!

hof coach roy williams has to be pissed. 3 losses in a row. Lose your back up pg and have your best defensive player out for most of the game at Clemson. This compares to the tragedy of 2010. Look for the heels to blow out Pitt. by 50 and the starters playing 40 minutes big luke maye might just break the single game scoring record. Sorry Pitt. that you will have to pay for all of the tar heel woes. hof of fame coach roy williams is tired of this crap and no defending national champion should have to deal with all this bad luck. I heard his presser was a classic. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

I could be wrong, but I believe it’s the law from that defended the Duke LAX team. I really hope no one was assaulted.

Reactions: skysdad
I could be wrong, but I believe it’s the law from that defended the Duke LAX team. I really hope no one was assaulted.

Saw that in an article which I believe was on ESPN. They also recently represented a UNCheat football player that was accused of sexual assault.

Saw that in an article which I believe was on ESPN. They also recently represented a UNCheat football player that was accused of sexual assault.
I think this will be the new norm, especially in light of #metoo and Larry Nassar. There will be a lot of ‘guilty until proven innocent’ situations and schools willing to take zero risk.

For the record, I’m not suggesting be did or did not do something egregious. I have no knowledge. I’ll just say it’s a scary time to be a teenage/young male. It was a lot easier in my day.

Reactions: sheyduke
I think this will be the new norm, especially in light of #metoo and Larry Nassar. There will be a lot of ‘guilty until proven innocent’ situations and schools willing to take zero risk.

For the record, I’m not suggesting be did or did not do something egregious. I have no knowledge. I’ll just say it’s a scary time to be a teenage/young male. It was a lot easier in my day.

Maybe so.

But it was a lot harder to be a teenage/young female. I think we can deal;)

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
It's a scary time to be a male, period. Age doesn't matter....

snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT