ADVERTISEMENT

Whats good in the Hood.

Sep 28, 2012
I love Rodney to death but i can not believe he did what he did. Really though i can because he gave up against Mercer.

What did he do? I don’t really keep up with what goes on in the NBA.
Refused to go in the game, despite pleading from his teammates. Pissed about getting no playing time despite piss poor performance in last few games. Can't blame the Coach or the Cavs...it's all on Rodney. Bad look. And not a smart move for an unrestricted free agent.
ofc

Reactions: hart2chesson
Is it for sure that he refused due to playing time? Didn’t he have an anxiety issue at Duke, where he was unable to come out after half time one game?

I’m not saying this is what happened.. I’m just curious if it has been confirmed he refused to go in due to frustration and not mental health.

Refused to go in the game, despite pleading from his teammates. Pissed about getting no playing time despite piss poor performance in last few games. Can't blame the Coach or the Cavs...it's all on Rodney. Bad look. And not a smart move for an unrestricted free agent.
ofc

It appears as though he didn’t refuse to go into the game....he told the coach to play the other guys. His teammates also didn’t ‘plead’ for him to go into the game. They were disappointed after the fact. Lastly, he’s struggled in the playoffs, and I’m guessing that while there’s disappointment with his playing time, he’s also disappointed with his play.

All that said, it’s defintely a bad look for him.

ofc
Oh wow! Yea that’s pretty bad! No doubt.

While I feel like his anxiety played a decent size role in a lot of these situations, I still think he needs to kinda get it together. He’s getting paid a lot of money to play basketball and if he can’t conduct himself in a professional manner maybe he needs to take a step back for a bit. I hope it works out for him. He’s got a ton of upside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT