ADVERTISEMENT

What sport would you pick over any other sport

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
if you could only watch one. I love watch Yankee baseball. Been a fan about as long as I have been a Duke fan. I love The Little League World Series and really am gonna miss it this years. I haven't missed one since Cody and his team mates from Oregon won it way back when. I watch them every chance I get. I enjoy NFL and college football and beginning to enjoy the NBA a little mainly just to see our Dukies play. But if for some reason if all of these sports were on at the same time it would be Duke basketball. I am always excited on game day and pretty disappointed if no coverage. Remember posters it is the sport you would watch over any other sport. OFC

It would be hard for me to give up football. I can watch just about any competitive football game college or pro. I can't say the same for basketball. I have pretty much quit watching the NBA all together outside of a few games with Duke guys. And I don't watch nearly as much college basketball as I used to. Pretty much only Duke games.

So, it would hurt to give up Duke basketball, but I couldn't give up football for it. Especially with the OAD era really affecting my passion for it.

Reactions: skysdad
As long as I can see Duke basketball games and Yankee baseball games, I could give up all the rest!!!!
OFC

Baseball first. Football a close second. Duke basketball is the only thing that keeps me interested in the sport anymore.

college football first -distance second, college basketball (Duke)

Duke Football just edges out Duke Basketball. I will NEVER forget growing up listening Saturdays beginning with Ray Reeve on play by play, and Ed Higgins doing color. Nothing like the excitement of hearing Higgins during a break saying:
"This is The Duke Football Network, get ready for the kick-off!!!"

OFC

College Basketball.

I cannot tell you how many College games I watch each year. Usually all of Duke's and as many other ACC games as I can and also any really good matchups. Sometimes I can get hooked on a really exciting team for the season.

Duke basketball over everything else hands down...as much as i love my Colts and Braves, its Duke All Day!!!....safe to say, I haven't missed a Duke game easily over the last 20 years

Reactions: Liftee
College basketball easily for me. I love watching college basketball. I pretty much watch every Duke game but I watch a ton of other games as well.

College basketball
MLB
College football
NFL

Good topic.

College basketball
College football
NFL
Everything else

1. Major League Baseball
2. NFL
3. Golf
4. College basketball
5. College football

basketball in general has grown tired over the past few years for me

Duke basketball. Notre Dame football. Yankee baseball. I get the dirtiest looks when I tell people that ha.

For me I'm a footy guy. It's damn near year round at this point and there's nothing like a World Cup summer. I'd recommend everyone check a match out when we co host in 2026.

Hell, I even watched Army/MTU Sat. That is how desperate I am to watch college football. Army runs the strangest offense that I have seen in many years. Looks almost like the old single wing. Will be glad to see the heavies of college football back in action. Also, glad to see the big 10 wuss out. That means no Suckeye U in the playoffs this year. Hate them almost as much as the holes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT