ADVERTISEMENT

Well earned praise for unsung Devil

Good read. The kid plays so hard and glad to see it paying off. He has so much potential. Very glad he's on our side.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I can't think of many players who have gone from DNPs in 2/3 of games to an indispensable rotation player this quickly. Even in the '09-'10 year K wishes he'd redshirted Ryan Kelly for, Ryan played in 35 games.

hart, good post and read. I am so happy for Javin, so much fun to watch and brings so much energy. This is a young man that everyone should want to see do well, as you can see he works hard and has not reached his peak yet! Looking forward to watching him progress.
Go Duke!
OFC

I can't think of many players who have gone from DNPs in 2/3 of games to an indispensable rotation player this quickly. Even in the '09-'10 year K wishes he'd redshirted Ryan Kelly for, Ryan played in 35 games.
I know it’s still really early in the season but Javin’s freshman and sophomore seasons reminds me of Grayson’s. They both didn’t play much their freshman season then they both made noticeable improvements their sophomore season.

Would love to see what him and Jabari could have done together.

Holy cats after that 360 lay up by O'Connell I'm just gonna say it. The kid is Dunleavy the 2nd. The kid can flat out ball. And Delaurier as well!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT