ADVERTISEMENT

Motivation ran high for Pitt, and K still expressed concerns over bench-

Bench stole minutes last night and what a strong “finish” to the game. A strong finish to the season is upon us.

As long as the bench can keep stealing minutes(esp 1st half), we can maintain some freshness at the end. It was good to see Goldwire nail the three from the corner in a big time ACC road game, especially when so many here expected him not to see the floor this year. Nice moment for the young man!

OFC

Goldwire seems like a player that should be able to consistently see spot minutes this season. He's an active defender that has shown could hit the occasional jumper. Every time I've seen him play, he plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much. He could have a positive impact this season.

Goldwire seems like a player that should be able to consistently see spot minutes this season. He's an active defender that has shown could hit the occasional jumper. Every time I've seen him play, he plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much. He could have a positive impact this season.

I think he's already made an impact. I'll admit, I didn't think it would come in games this season, but rather on the practice court.

I expect his minutes to continue being sparse, but he's proven he can provide a lift when called upon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT