ADVERTISEMENT

2 players dwi arrest

It’s a crime? So that’s why the police were there. I was trying to make sense of it all but….jk Durham Welcome back
You cannot possibly know why the police were there. They were probably there before the alleged "crime" took place. The police got lucky on this stop because they arrested an underaged drinker who did nothing worse thatn rolling through a stop sign in zero traffic. Whip cream on a cow terd. OFC

It's a bad decision.

A mistake happens unknowingly.

You think this was the first time he drove drunk?

No it was the first time he was caught.
Good lord. You people are confusing accident with mistake. A bad decision is literally a mistake. Also, you're talking about people who are under 21, not 40. Get over yourself.

Yep. I remember when Grayson got only one game. It was like O.J. Simpson being aquitted. I have a cousin who went ape crazy saying criminal acts were commited. OFC
The outrage was amazing for the first offense. The second was a little justified.

At the same time, I’ve seen it done a few times since then and not a word was said about it.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I bet Michael will be off the team. Paolo will miss several games.
I really thought and still do that Paolo should have been sat down vs G-W. Still I think he learned a lesson. No telling the grilling/fire K put him under, and his game was a touch off. I think hes very remorseful, and should be.

Still, Savarino has a mind of his own, and I am certain will miss more than one game. We talk so much about K being his grandad. I didnt realize his mom was Asst Director of Athletics. Very fortunate no one was hurt. You never know, the stop by police may be a long-term life saver for this type mistake.... OFC

I was surprised that Banchero didn't get a one game suspension. I ran track in college at a Big East school. I might have drank 1 or 2 times a year in season but I really hope our guys aren't drinking every weekend. Because that will affect your performance. Yes, they are college kids, but they are also athletes on scholarship not frat boys. Maybe naive I don't know. It's just a bad look for the program. This is one of these things that is being talked about nationally. We can say everyone does it but we are not just another program. Admittedly I don't know the entire situation, but from what I know sitting one game was not that big a deal. We would have won anyway. And that's not getting into the whole party/Covid thing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT