ADVERTISEMENT

Watching a couple of games tonight

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
As some of you know I do not have TV service and have been watching the games irregularly this year. Most I catch on my phone driving to the top of the mountain behind my house for service.

I am all caught up except I missed the Notre Dame game and the first half of Clemson. I downloaded them on youtube and will hook my phone to my tv tonight to watch them.

I am watching WVU/ Baylor and Ark/Uk game. Got a feeling Duke will see one of these teams in second or third round of NCAAs.

I am watching WVU/ Baylor and Ark/Uk game. Got a feeling Duke will see one of these teams in second or third round of NCAAs.
Not sure that I want Duke to face West Virginia in the second round... could mean another early exit...flashbacks of South Carolina...

As some of you know I do not have TV service and have been watching the games irregularly this year. Most I catch on my phone driving to the top of the mountain behind my house for service.

I am all caught up except I missed the Notre Dame game and the first half of Clemson. I downloaded them on youtube and will hook my phone to my tv tonight to watch them.
Have you looked into satellite service. I have it at my house in the mountains. There is no other service available up there.

Have you looked into satellite service. I have it at my house in the mountains. There is no other service available up there.

Except for right now (basketball season) I do not want TV service. It is a choice. If I get it I will then be too tempted to keep it.

Except for right now (basketball season) I do not want TV service. It is a choice. If I get it I will then be too tempted to keep it.
ok, to each his own. I can understand it. I did not have anything except an antenna on the roof for years. Only got a few stations, and did not watch much. Still prefer to read a lot ot the time that I am up there. Saturday afternoons during college football season is an exception. Got to have tv then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT