ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia goes down

If you're going to bomb out then do it early. Take no opponent for granted. We know all about that. OFC

I was actually shocked when I saw that score. I thought it might be a misprint. Lol! Still kind of hard to believe though.

Yeah but of course here in Va all the wahoo fans are saying "GW is a legit team and can make a run in NCAA tournament" and "we beat them 99 times out of 100....this was the 1 time" blah blah blah

Virginia can't shoot a lick....Brogdon is a heck of a player and that's it and even he isn't a great shooter

I despise UVA

And THAT team is picked ahead of us in the preseason ACC poll?.......whatever.

OFC

I don't think one game makes or breaks their season. They're still going to be pretty good....looks like maybe they took the opponent for granted last night.

If they still had Justin Anderson, who on some nights has looked pretty good for the Mavs, there's little doubt they would have been the preseason #1 team.

Yeah but of course here in Va all the wahoo fans are saying "GW is a legit team and can make a run in NCAA tournament" and "we beat them 99 times out of 100....this was the 1 time" blah blah blah

Virginia can't shoot a lick....Brogdon is a heck of a player and that's it and even he isn't a great shooter

I despise UVA

I'm right there with you, brother. They'll be decent, but they won't replicate last year's success. I'm sure someone will say that about Duke too. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT