ADVERTISEMENT

UVA-Va Tech

QC Dukie

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2014
Virginia in a little bit of trouble. Hokies up 7 at half @ Virginia . Hope they can hold on for the win.

UVA moves around very intelligently. They run to the open spots and there is no hesitation on the passes. On defense they refuse to give ground on drives and hands are always up. They play like men. It’s damn impressive. Our talent alone gets us close against them. Imagine if we played with intelligence and got into defensive stances for the whole game...

They have combined for 17 points in the second half. 9 mins left

Robinson looks like a guard that could give us some trouble on Wednesday.
Defense is impressive from both teams

5 games so far today that an unranked team has beaten a ranked team. 6 if tech holds on and 7 after A&M beats ky......Xavier only one by one as well. This season has been so unpredictable

Wow. Thought it was over after VT couldn't close it out in regulation. Typically how it plays out.

Yessss!!!! UVA goes down. Who will be number 1 now? This NCAA tournament is going to be wide open.

F I love the reverse jinx when it works. Now, if I can get it to work for Duke....

I'm going to the game in Blacksburg; looks like it could be a war.

Hahaha....I was going to come back here and point that out. In fact, this time it was UVA that had the mini-meltdown.

Way to go Hokies! I DID NOT want to see UVA go undefeated in the ACC. They are very good, but not undefeated good.
And Buzz Williams is still the damn man to me for strutting on the court and celebrating during the game while they were putting a whoopin on UNC.

I think it’s probably Michigan State to the top spot now. If Nova’s loss hadn’t been to St. John’s I wouldn’t have been surprised to see them stay at #1.

Reactions: tripleb71
Pretty sure unx will be number one—haha

It’s gotta be Michigan state was surprised they never doubled Haas, but I guess they were that afraid of the three ball.
What a crazy year so far.

I live here in Richmond...everyone is enamored with UVA...

While it continues to be a good story...I stand pat...

You can’t win six games in the tournament scoring 60 pts and fewer....somewhere you are going to have to score pts...it’s why I’m never concerned about them...

I live here in Richmond...everyone is enamored with UVA...

While it continues to be a good story...I stand pat...

You can’t win six games in the tournament scoring 60 pts and fewer....somewhere you are going to have to score pts...it’s why I’m never concerned about them...
I love in Richmond as well...tons of Hoos fans! I must admit that I admire how Bennett has gotten his players to buy in and play his style of ball...

And think how this could have went...we played just terribly in the first half against them...a game we should have won....Florida State had to go 9:00 without a basket for them to pull that one out...and now they lose at home to VT....they are playing with fire....

I love in Richmond as well...tons of Hoos fans! I must admit that I admire how Bennett has gotten his players to buy in and play his style of ball...
He’s by far the best defensive coach in the country....I don’t have any idea why Duke doesn’t look at his program and run similar system...

Could you imagine if we held almost everyone under 60 every game about??

Holding UNC under 50 would just be comically fun to watch....UVA does it all the time...

And think how this could have went...we played just terribly in the first half against them...a game we should have won....Florida State had to go 9:00 without a basket for them to pull that one out...and now they lose at home to VT....they are playing with fire....
He’s by far the best defensive coach in the country....I don’t have any idea why Duke doesn’t look at his program and run similar system...

Could you imagine if we held almost everyone under 60 every game about??
He definitely is but I just don't see our one and done players buying into it...

Yessss!!!! UVA goes down. Who will be number 1 now? This NCAA tournament is going to be wide open.

Maybe unc makes the leap all the way up. To hear their fans today the heels are back and may run the table. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT