ADVERTISEMENT

unc players tar heel nation would have hated if they had played at Duke.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
HuffyJB gave me this idea. This list could be long so to give everyone a chance just name a few at a time say four or five. Since it's my thread I gonna name the number player who would be no doubt be the most hated ever if he had chose Duke.

1. tyler hansbrough
2. michael jordan
3. charlie scott
4. p.j. hairston
5. phil ford
OFC

Rasheed Wallace and Brice Johnson immediately come to mind.

Reactions: dbav
1. Tyler Hansbrough

2. Rasheed Wallace
3. Eric Montross
4. Sean May
5. Danny Green

99999999. LUKE DIESEL MAYE

bobby frasor
wes miller
ty zeller
matt doherty
george flopper karl

OFC

I think Tyler is the clear cut number one... Can you imagine what they woulda said about him if he had been here. The flops and walks woulda put them over the edge

Reactions: QC Dukie
That's nice of you guys to put all these players up here but shouldn't a disclaimer be noted that they would have to have the grades and reading comprehension to get in first.

Reactions: dbav
HuffyJB gave me this idea. This list could be long so to give everyone a chance just name a few at a time say four or five. Since it's my thread I gonna name the number player who would be no doubt be the most hated ever if he had chose Duke.

1. tyler hansbrough
2. michael jordan
3. charlie scott
4. p.j. hairston
5. phil ford
OFC
Hansbrough is definitely #1. They would have gone ape s*** over his travelling and perpetually initiating contact and getting to the line. They stand by their "Duke gets all the calls" line, but Duke has NEVER had a guy like TH. I think I read that he has the highest percentage of his points from the FT line of any 1000+ point scorer in NCAA history.

Reactions: DukeDenver
^ I looked it up quickly and he has both the single season and career records for FT attempts (and he is 100+ FTs ahead of the second guy). UNC fans would have spontaneously combusted if that were a Duke guy.

Tyler Hansbrough
Harrison Barnes
Rasheed Wallace
Vince Carter
Michael Jordan

Is what I'm thinking

stillman white
travis wear
david wear
larry drew lll (they hated him even when he was at unc)
tom legarde ( played in the 70's and always had a pouty look on his face)

^ I like the "I don't know what to do, but I sure as hell won't call a timeout."

Any person in the history of the world, no matter how pleasant!

By the way gotta. How are you doing. OFC
I am doing pretty well thank you Sky. Low white and red blood cell counts lead to low energy levels. I have been working hard at my churches spring yard sale and it gives me a good amount of joy. Thank you for asking and thinking of me.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT