ADVERTISEMENT

UMBC vs UVA

I feel bad for UVA. They're a great school, I like their coach, and haven't cheated as far as I know. It's a shame that happened to them. Now the interesting question is, how far can a #16 seed go?

Oh yeah, should we all pencil in Kentucky for the final four now?

Crying-Jordan-Virginia-Cavaliers-Logo.jpg

I feel bad for UVA. They're a great school, I like their coach, and haven't cheated as far as I know. It's a shame that happened to them. Now the interesting question is, how far can a #16 seed go?

Oh yeah, should we all pencil in Kentucky for the final four now?
Not yet. Last year when Villanova lost everyone thought the same thing for us and we got bounced in the second round along with Nova.

I've never seen UVA be driven like that. UMBC just lived in the lane. They scored 53 points in the second half.

Credit to Bennett. I'm watching his presser right now, he is a class act. He and the program will have to wear this forever, and he knows it.

Reactions: BlueDaveil
Every sports bar in Richmond will be empty the rest of the tourney...no VCU and now UVA goes down!

Those kids will never forget this night. K State is gonna beat them by 27 but they will have the UVA win forever

I knew uk would reach the Final Four. What a cakewalk they get EVERY YEAR. Calipari still acts like a bitch. Now, my $80 in Vegas are good. I bet on the cats every year. Never lost money. Never will. BTW, **** uk. I’m in Canonsburg, PA and will be in attendance tomorrow. Duke will lose. I can feel it. Same feeling I had last year, in Greensville. Goddammit I hate ky.

I don’t feel bad for Virginia at all. I hope all the acc teams lose except us. I wanna be the last one standing.

Yeah, I don't get all the sudden love for Kensucky. I get that their region opened up, but I still think they get bounced before the FF.

...let's not forget we've been on the receiving end of a bad tourney exit too!
There's been some bad ones, but nothing nearly as awful as this:
#1 overall seed
31-2 regular season record
ACC regular season champs (by 4 game margin)
ACC tourney champs
#1 ranked defense in NCAA

There's been some bad ones, but nothing nearly as awful as this:
#1 overall seed
31-2 regular season record
ACC regular season champs (by 4 game margin)
ACC tourney champs
#1 ranked defense in NCAA

...and losing by 20 to arguably the 68th best team in the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT