ADVERTISEMENT

UMBC vs UVA

I feel bad for uva. If not duke I’d want them to win. I like Tony Bennett too... poor guy just can’t develop offense.

I thought this could happen but no way did I believe it would...I feel awful for UVA's players, fans and coaches...

I can’t believe it. Everything was going UMBC’s way. The ball was just bouncing their way and they played loose. Unreal how calm their coach was. They were slicing the pack line D up on every play. UVA looked stiff and nervous. Unbelievable.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
How do you not post up the the kid that was 4 foot tall at some point in the game and see what happens?

Reactions: Dad2ze
And now that 30-2, undefeated in ACC play, season means absolutely nothing and they're forever sealed in history as the first 1/16 upset which will be mentioned literally every tournament forever.

Just checked their Kenpom numbers, very cool stat: though ranked 188, they were number 1 in the country at “luck”.

Luck rating: A measure of the deviation between a team’s actual winning percentage and what one would expect from its game-by-game efficiencies.

I want to take that team to Vegas.

Last edited:
Alcohol sales and consumption in Virginia are probably at historic highs right now.

Reactions: tomcurren
Wife: You know all the Virginia players and fans have to be crying right now.

Me: I'd say most are probably dead by now.
LOL. I’m in a house divided - I’m die hard Duke and my hubby is die hard UNC but we actually both laughed our butts off tonight over this one. I said all along UVA was gonna get stomped in the tournament.

Reactions: Mpm277
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT