ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday's my birthday, Wifey got tickets for WF game...any tips for away game?

catdaddy48

Recruit
Sep 28, 2012
Super stoked for Tuesday night! 1st time getting to see Duke play an away game. We are taking my 5yr old son, it will be his 1st game ever. Making the drive up from Charlotte. Anybody been to WF for a game, got any tips or helpful advice for my 1st time? Thanks in advance! And Go Duke baby!!!!

Wake is a great place to watch a game. Not really a bad seat in the place for a stadium that size. Every time I've been people have been super nice and usually its almost 50/50 Wake to Duke fans. Get there when the doors open you can walk down near the court and get some pics during warm ups. You'll also get sick of the Wake band playing the fight song 400 times. This is gonna be the first year I haven't gone in a while.

We have upper level tickets, can we still walk down low for pictures etc if we get inside early?

Yea they will let you till it starts getting full. The parking is also pretty good. All the parking is around the stadium

Yeah going to Wake isn’t bad at all. Fans have always been pretty good to talk to and a lot of Duke fans there probably even more this year with Wake struggling... First time in awhile I’ve not been able to make it to the Wake game in Winston, but coaching Jv basketball will do that. Enjoy the trip

20180123_201508_zpsb9bt0i2r.jpg

This is one of the ones I took last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT