ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to my first Duke game!!!!

crazyduke3

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2010
Fellas, my time has come!

I've posted on these boards since 07 and been a Duke fan since 99. But I've never had a chance. When I finally started having my own money, I lived in Tennessee and couldn't get away from work.

But the wife and some dear friends have surprised me with Tickets to the Wake game next week, our last game in Cameron for the season! So we are driving in to North Carolina from Michigan this Thursday and enjoying a week off!

I'm gonna post plenty of pictures for you guys.

My wife and I are planning to spend all of Tuesday in Durham and we've never spent much time there (we're from Winston-Salem), so what are things to do and see in Durham? Please no Alcohol suggestions, wife and I don't drink (No judgement if you do :)! ) Good restaurants and the like? (Sounds like you guys have had a share of rain recently!)

Also, I know sometimes you can catch the players after the game but I don't know how, any tips? I'd love to maybe catch a photo with some of them!

Heck yeah dude!!! Sounds like you have an awesome wife and some pretty solid friends. I’m stoked for you!!

DEFINITELY make sure you visit the team store between Cameron and Wade. — I’ll leave the rest of the suggestions to the locals and frequent visitors.

Congrats. Happy for you, take it all in and have fun on senior day.
OFC

Reactions: crazyduke3

I've posted on these boards since 07 and been a Duke fan since 99. But I've never had a chance. When I finally started having my own money, I lived in Tennessee and couldn't get away from work.

But the wife and some dear friends have surprised me with Tickets to the Wake game next week, our last game in Cameron for the season! So we are driving in to North Carolina from Michigan this Thursday and enjoying a week off!

My wife and I are planning to spend all of Tuesday in Durham and we've never spent much time there (we're from Winston-Salem), so what are things to do and see in Durham? Please no Alcohol suggestions, wife and I don't drink (No judgement if you do :)! ) Good restaurants and the like? (Sounds like you guys have had a share of rain recently!)

Also, I know sometimes you can catch the players after the game but I don't know how, any tips? I'd love to maybe catch a photo with some of them!
That’s awesome man. Hope u have a good time!

Congrats brother. Enjoy it and take it all in. I remember my first time it was surreal to finally be there.

Thanks for all the great post guys we are so excited. NC had great weather here in Winston yesterday.

If you have any other suggestions, I’d love to take them!

Man, I am so happy for you. There is simply nothing like your first game there, enjoy my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT