ADVERTISEMENT

True thoughts on Justise Winslow .

Originally posted by JCColsCane:
Originally posted by Devilicious:
Who here has never wanted to drop kick a Tar Heel? Winslow did it for all of us. Case closed.
Licious, that's so rich!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC
3dgrin.r191677.gif

We've needed a guy like Justice for some time. A dude that has swag, a little bit of a bully, and has a chip on his shoulder.

I feel sure that Justise or any Duke player will do that again. Could cost us a game. I think he just got caught up in the moment but still no excuse for kicking out that leg especially the first time. Still love the passion he plays with.OFC

Who here has never wanted to drop kick a Tar Heel? Winslow did it for all of us. Case closed.
have wanted to drop kick both tar heels and dukies at times.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by vcugreg:
Did anybody else notice K go to the bench for a sub after the five point swing due to Justise? Funny thing is there was never a dead ball so, I think Amile, sat at the scorers table ready to come in for Justise but then he went completely off for the five points lol. K was like, huh, nevermind. I might be wrong, but I follow K and the bench just as much as the flow of the game. Pretty sure he was subbing Justise out to give him an ear full. Thank god for no dead ball subs in that span!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I think it was Matt Jones waiting to go in. As soon as Justise hit the 3 ball, Coach yanked Jones back to the bench.

Dwyane Wade does the leg kick all the time to get separation in the air. Although he does it much smoother and probably only gets whistled for it 10% of the time. He keeps his leg lower or uses his knee instead. He is also 4-5 inches shorter so its less obvious. In case you haven't noticed, Winslow takes alot of his game from Wade, most notably, the eurostep. He also hits the floor hard like a young D-Wade and is prone to the occasional cheap shot.

I don't have a problem with either play. Justise will learn what is acceptable and what is not. And he will learn what he can get away with and what he can't. I like his fire, his attitude, and his desire to "get a leg up" on the competition
wink.r191677.gif

The thing is we're gonna hear about this for about 40 years from UNC fans. Thank goodness I'll be dead and gone by then. Funny how they remember things like this forever but can't seem to remember who Mahktar N'diaye is. OFC

This post was edited on 3/10 2:44 PM by skysdad

This post was edited on 3/10 3:24 PM by skysdad

Justice played hard and was called for fouls cimmitted. He didn't get away wih anything.
fighting0028.r191677.gif

Originally posted by skysdad:
The thing is we're gonna hear about this for about 40 years from UNC fans. Thank goodness I'll be dead and gone by then. Funny how the remember things like this forever but can't seem to remember who Mahktar N'diaye is. OFC

This post was edited on 3/10 2:44 PM by skysdad
WHO?? LMAO!!

JC-OFC

Originally posted by tilador:
have wanted to drop kick both tar heels and dukies at times.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
haha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT