ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

RJ is a very good college player, but he is not an nba player. Ill be very surprised if RJ tries his luck at trying to get drafted in this year’s draft. He is too undersized to play an NBA 2 guard and he does not have the ball handling to play point guard in the nba. If he is ready to move onto the pros it will be the G League or Overseas for RJ.

Reactions: Mac9192
Sad to see Mitchell go because upperclassmen are so important now. However he didn’t seem bought in this year. Another school will also give him more touches.

I hope he can fix his shot. Seems like an easy fix since almost shot off the heal of his hand.

If you’re bored, go check out his games against nova and WVU. That guy is very physical, an elite defender within 15 feet, really good passer and runs the floor. Almost seems like he is underrated on offense since Drexel has no clue how to get him the ball in the post. Love that Jon is going after him (if really true) and would be a massive get but I’d be shocked as hell if he considered anything other than a starting role somewhere.
Maybe he does start. At least at beginning of season. Flagg playing 3 and malauch at 4 sounds good.

Reactions: Duke Blu
Winslow was a fine shooter at Duke. Wish we had more like him

Give me a Justise Winslow as a starter any day of the week! That guy is a bad ass player! If you can find the Notre Dame @ Duke game from 2015 look for a play fairly early in the first half when Winslow takes this guy off the bounce. He changes hands making this unreal move as he goes by ending in a great shot. Notre Dame was tough that year. They narrowly beat Duke by 4 at home and beat Duke by 10 in the ACC Tournament semi-final. But in that game I referenced, Duke absolutely stomped the crap out of them in Durham by 30!

Pat is 6’10 235 per Rivals & On3 and 24/7 & ESPN has him at 6’11 235. All sites list him as a center. Great height and I think he will add some weight at Duke. Should play the 5.
He better get in shape coming to college after limit play to see time . I swore I read somewhere his actual height is 6’9”.
Don’t really believe what is written . 24/7 is has him listed as a four star and rivals has him listed as a five . Either way he’ll play in the front court baring further injury .

Last edited:
Khaman's official measurements from the Nike hoops summit. What really got me was Bidunga's measurements for his height

Reactions: Jjallen
I am bummed about this one. Will suck if he balls out next year. Jon stuck with him through that shooting slump. Wish him well. Our frontcourt is now historically young.

Last edited:
I would guarantee him a starting gig if I were Jon even over the two 5 stars. You know what you're getting with this guy as opposed to a question mark with incoming freshman.
The hell with guaranteeing a starting position with anyone. Everything should be earned. I wouldn’t want a player that has to have guaranteed minutes before signing. Talk about destroying team unity. Just my two cents.

Agree with dukesince91, nothing in life is a guarantee. If players do not want to earn their playing time at Duke, they can take their entitled egos and go play for another program.
I totally agree with you, but in these times coaches need to stay employed. You have to change the appetite of the fanbase. How can you get good, solid players to buy into your philosophy and vision for your team? It's not easy. I would not want to hear the horror stories many of these coaches have to endure.

Reactions: Mac9192
I loved Winslow. His droves wete epic.
I am giving my man Chris a pass on the grammar and spelling because I am right there with him on this sentiment. Winslow was a beast and a key part of our 2015 NC. I absolutely loved when he would get a rebound or a steal and start the break. Man alive, anything was possible. He was hunting the basket, tactfully selecting his angle....and bang! Bucket!! Was fun to watch!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT