ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

lol I’d be ok shaking hands and getting along for the good of the team.

I really don’t hate you and need to be nicer haha I’ll admit it
In our darkest moments I promise to pump sunshine up everyone's assholes, haha

Things are tense in our fanbase. We all expected a better year. But winning kills all ills. Hopefully we see a run. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. No need to hate. LET'S GO DUKE!

Duke has reached out to Stanford guard Kanaan Carlyle. He can ball; averaged 11 a game as a freshman. 6-3 and former 4 star SG. Stanford seems like a school we can get transfers from. It may signal we are losing a few guards, but I like that we are entering the portal. A lot of big schools have reached out.

Last edited:
Duke has reached out to Stanford guard Kanaan Carlyle. He's good; averaged 11 a game as a freshman. 6-3 and former 4 star SG. Stanford seems like a school we can get transfers from. It may signal we are losing a few guards, but I like that we are entering the portal. A lot of big schools have reached out.
Or is Scheyer starting to see the writing on the wall with one and done? Does Duke just get him as a practice player?

Schutt is still on crutches and may not even be ready to play by the fall. The Stanford kid is a combo guard not a wing.

Schutt is still on crutches and may not even be ready to play by the fall. The Stanford kid is a combo guard not a wing.
I understand that but Schutt is a sg . So basically Scheyer is recruiting like we have no back up sg

First of all, just because the kid adds Duke to his list doesn't mean Scheyer made an offer We're getting ahead of ourselves.

Plus, if Scheyer did reach out, that could be a "just in case" feeler and how can you blame him?

I'd love to see us get a player or two who can be solidly in the rotation even if not a star.

The word is Duke reached out. I agree Jon is covering his bases, as he may expect Proctor and McCain to test the waters and Blakes may move on. The football team gets guys from the portal so it may be challenging but not impossible. Esp. from a good academic school like Stanford.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Stanford duh lol
Poster said he wants a junior or senior. Stanford dude just finished his freshman year.

Check out NBA Draft Room and NBAdraft.net. Carlyle is already on the NBA's radar. IF he transferred in and had a good sophomore year, he could easily be gone before playing as an upperclassman.

Last edited:
Yes I would rather have a junior or senior. That being said, I wouldn't turn this kid down if he's good. If you'll think the portal had alot of players already, wait till this week since 32 more teams will have just lost.

Reactions: sheyduke
Poster said he wants a junior or senior. Stanford dude just finished his freshman year.

Check out NBA Draft Room and NBAdraft.net. Carlyle is already on the NBA's radar. IF he transferred in and had a good sophomore year, he could easily be gone before playing as an upperclassman.

Oh I just said Stanford cuz they have education standards. It a specific player

Coaches and players can leave now. Many in Washington were peeved when the Husky coach went to Alabama.
He can do that, but he wasn't leaving a mid major, just got a raise, and really preached the family/loyalty thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT