ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Sweet 16 Games

UK shot 23 free throws in the first half. Let me repeat that, clearly....they shot 23 free throws in the first 20 minutes of the game. That’s not a misprint.

I would think ky ends up winning this, but like I've been saying, they don't scare me at ALL and I would LOVE to play them in the finals!!

I would think ky ends up winning this, but like I've been saying, they don't scare me at ALL and I would LOVE to play them in the finals!!

Kentucky will win. Eventually they’ll make a couple shots. KSU will be playing walk-ons before this game is over.

UK shot 23 free throws in the first half. Let me repeat that, clearly....they shot 23 free throws in the first 20 minutes of the game. That’s not a misprint.
They took 12 more free throws than K State in the first half but you know Kentucky fans will blame it on the refs if they lose. I haven’t been to RR since the game started but I’d be surprised if they aren’t already blaming the refs since they’re down by 4 at halftime.

Dildo-Alexander may end up shooting 50 FTs himself

It would be sweet to see state hit a couple of three's right out of the gate and one of ky's players with two or more fouls pick up a quick one

Reactions: christophero
Obvious who the refs want winning the KSU game. Gotta feel bad for those kids....
Yea I was about to say. That was a ticky tack foul on K-State and how about Washington grabbing the net as he was blocking a shot that wasn’t called! Makes me freaking sick.

As stated they think Cal was warned multiple times as it’s not a 1 time and you get T’ed up

I know. Sunday against UMBC was the first time I watched them all year. I thought they were awful. They’ve been awful tonight too...they’ve just made some three’s in the first half. UK should have no problem winning this one by 10 or so.

K state is hopefully going to pull away in this one. Kentucky is just rattled and they have like 50 more free throws in this one too it's crazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT