ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Sweet 16 Games

Michigan shot 10-16 from 3 in the first half. If they shoot like that in the second half they might beat A&M by 50.

Might as well get this started. This side of the bracket carries very little intrigue for me now that UNC is knocked out. UK will blow out KSU (sorry 12345CATS). I mean lets be serious, they could only score 50 on the Retrievers. I like both Loyola-Chi and Nevada so don't care who wins. The West bracket might have some good games. I'll be interested in seeing if Tex A&M can keep up their domination inside. And I'm torn between FSU and the Zags, probably will end up cheering for the Noles.

Seriously? Are you kidding? UNC being knocked out makes the bracket far, far more interesting.

I can't abide EVER watching UNC in the tournament. I simply refuse to watch them.

In fact, the very first order of business for every NCAA Tournament is that UNC loses, preferably as quickly as possible. Ideally they don't even make it in the tourney (those are always the best ones).

Now that they are done, every bracket brings so much greater joy to watch. If UK loses, then the tourney gets Really interesting! And enjoyable. Especially if Duke keeps going ...

Seriously? Are you kidding? UNC being knocked out makes the bracket far, far more interesting.

I can't abide EVER watching UNC in the tournament. I simply refuse to watch them.

In fact, the very first order of business for every NCAA Tournament is that UNC loses, preferably as quickly as possible. Ideally they don't even make it in the tourney (those are always the best ones).

Now that they are done, every bracket brings so much greater joy to watch. If UK loses, then the tourney gets Really interesting! And enjoyable. Especially if Duke keeps going ...
Having someone to cheer against is almost as big of an investment as having someone to cheer for.

Nevada is making this fun. I’d like to see them win. I drafted Caleb Martin in my players draft and could use another game out of him.

Man A&M got drilled! Another Loyola Comeback to get to the Elite 8. Loyola looks pretty good right now!

This means I have to hear more about the nun, right?

Dammit.

Reactions: sgrooms
UNC should be happy they lost to A&M. According to the transitive property, Michigan would have beat them by 48.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
i logged out so I could go check RR....already melting down and talking bad about some of their players!!

Knox is in the game with 2 fouls.. why not go at him to try and get his 3rd before the half!

kansas state is absolute garbage and they're still leading uk lol

I know. Sunday against UMBC was the first time I watched them all year. I thought they were awful. They’ve been awful tonight too...they’ve just made some three’s in the first half. UK should have no problem winning this one by 10 or so.

Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT