ADVERTISEMENT

The Year of the Upset

It's unreal. It seems like at least one day a week, more than half of the ranked teams playing unranked teams end up losing. It was maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago that ESPN reported there has already been more top 10 teams get beat than any other year in something 33 years

I've gotten to where I actually hate upsets because we are often the team that gets upset when we least expect it.

Reactions: skysdad
Ugh, I feel like every time there begins this streak of top 25 teams losing, we have a chance to take advantage and then become one of the statistics. Hoping the tides have turned!

We have a chance to move up quite a few spots in the rankings with a win today. We have to handle our business.

Reactions: DukeDenver
We have a chance to move up quite a few spots in the rankings with a win today. We have to handle our business.

Hope we come ready to play today.

Villanova is the best looking team I have seen all year. They were silly good yesterday.

We should beat Clemson. We can’t get outcoached by Brownell. Grayson needs to not get frustrated. Carter should have his way in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT