ADVERTISEMENT

The roy unc era

I think Coach K is the GOAT.
I think he was outcoached by Roy in our last matchup. Mediocre coaches don't outcoach the GOAT.

Hard to say, Unc had no answer for Dukes inside game and Duke didnt attempt a single 2 pt shot the last 11:33 of the game. Was it coaching or players failing to execute??? Either way, Duke played a crappy game and unc played the game of their lives and barely won. If Duke stays focused and plays to their strengths, this isn’t a contest.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hard to say, Unc had no answer for Dukes inside game and Duke didnt attempt a single 2 pt shot the last 11:33 of the game. Was it coaching or players failing to execute??? Either way, Duke played a crappy game and unc played the game of their lives and barely won. If Duke stays focused and plays to their strengths, this isn’t a contest.
This is EXACTLY why I say I think Roy outcoached K. I totally agree with your assessment of HOW we lost and I think the WHY was coaching in this case. I'm not typically very critical of Coach K, but I feel in this game that the difference was coaching. I think the same thing happened in Cameron in 2015, but in our favor. Roy gave that game away to us (of course, not unlike at the DD this year, there were some players make some big plays).

"But until we notch that title to match them, it's something they can hang over our heads.

But they're still cheaters.....we know it, and more importantly, they know it, too....as much as many of them will never admit it."

Actually, they can't hang anything over our heads. We (and all of college basketball) can hang the biggest academic scandal in NCAA history of their heads. They're an illegitimate program and a fraud of a school.

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT