ADVERTISEMENT

The Perfect Storm.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
All those fronts are forming offshore. The ACC will be putting up plywood over their windows and doors next season in preparedness for whats coming. There's no stopping it. RJ Barrett, Cameron Reddish, Zion Williamson and Tre Jones are going to take your roof. Your seawall. Blow your trampoline into the treetops. It's gonna be ugly. I see a state of emergency being declared after we dismantle Kentucky early. The Dean Dome will batten down the hatches but it will be of no use. You can look towards the sea. It's out there. It's coming. And it's gonna be your ass when it arrives. OAD , I'll let you add the faces to the pic.
perfect-storm-list.jpg

With all do respect, to hell with next season. They'd better be doing that for the rest of this season. :cool:

I'm fully focused on this season my friend. And pumped about having TWO to be excited about !

I'm right with you home slice. We'll have to find a fun take on Phi Slamma Jamma. I feel like it's gonna get ugly, haha.

I'm right with you home slice. We'll have to find a fun take on Phi Slamma Jamma. I feel like it's gonna get ugly, haha.
I think Zion is going to be new age "Human Highlight Reel". You youngins Youtube Dominique Wilkins.

I'm like everyone else is glad we got this kid. We still need to remember all these highlights are against high school competition. There will be an adjustment to college competition.

All those fronts are forming offshore. The ACC will be putting up plywood over their windows and doors next season in preparedness for whats coming. There's no stopping it. RJ Barrett, Cameron Reddish, Zion Williamson and Tre Jones are going to take your roof. Your seawall. Blow your trampoline into the treetops. It's gonna be ugly. I see a state of emergency being declared after we dismantle Kentucky early. The Dean Dome will batten down the hatches but it will be of no use. You can look towards the sea. It's out there. It's coming. And it's gonna be your ass when it arrives. OAD , I'll let you add the faces to the pic.
perfect-storm-list.jpg

Here you are, Show.

pZJQutb.jpg

OFC

I'm like everyone else is glad we got this kid. We still need to remember all these highlights are against high school competition. There will be an adjustment to college competition.
I totally agree and the adjustment involved is going to be bigger gyms and more people in line to get a glimpse of the traveling, rim battering show, staring Zion, RJ, and Cam. Those new videos of Cam dunking on people should be against the law.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLVUheQ7pqk Around the 1:10 mark.

Last edited:
I like the balance of the class. 2 lefties and 2 righties, haha.

But seriously, 2 athletic shooters, a distributor, and a guy that likes to hurt rims.

No , I LOVe it. , I will never not have it somewhere. My buddies around here were lovin it too!

Now that is a compliment!

I was going to mention this before, but did you notice the relation of the guy's faces on the pic to the photoshop? I mean, when I was pickin' out some pics of Tre, RJ, Zion, & Cameron I was thinking of where I was going to put each face...then I looked again and it was a no brainer...Tre's look was almost exactly like the guy at the bottom, and RJ (maybe the hair a little) really looked like he belonged where I put him. Cameron's face type (slender) was almost an identical match to his man. Of course, Zion seemed to fit the guy on the left (a little stocky). That only left the guy on the right...who didn't seem to match anyone...so K seemed a good choice there.

Anyway, what I'm getting to (in a long, and bloated post) is that the 'Perfect Storm' pic of yours almost seemed a 'Perfect Match' (at least to my eyes) for the Duke players.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
You need to keep the same original faces, but put uniforms on them. UK, UNC etc. Because we are who they are looking at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT