ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Don't worry if you lost your home to a fire in Colorado. There are going to be wind mills with 100 yard long propellers to blow out the next fire.

Because there is an election coming up in which they’re going to get smoked, so they need to appear as if they’re actually on the side of practicality and logic.
Conveniently the CDC has released data showing that 75% of ALL covid deaths were of people with FOUR or more comorbidities. So yeah, let's mandate a vaccine that doesn't stop or slow the spread and isn't necessary for the vast majority of the population. And tell everyone that it is going to be a long winter of illness and death for those who are not vaccinated.

Conveniently the CDC has released data showing that 75% of ALL covid deaths were of people with FOUR or more comorbidities. So yeah, let's mandate a vaccine that doesn't stop or slow the spread and isn't necessary for the vast majority of the population. And tell everyone that it is going to be a long winter of illness and death for those who are not vaccinated.
Yet I should fire my Doctors because they said I had natural immunity after having Covid and did not need to be vaccinated

Between this and the foreign soccer players collapsing, whether it’s coincidence or not, they all have one thing in common: all have been vaccinated.

Would Betty White have made it to 100 if she hadn't just got boosted? We will never know.

Last Summer DeSantis tried to emphasize that the record high number of covid hospitalizations in Florida were only 40% due to Covid and the rest were people in the hospital for other reasons and happened to test positive. That got zero traction with the corporate media. Now all of the sudden with the blue states seeing incredibly high numbers, they want to make the distinction between because of and with.

Last Summer DeSantis tried to emphasize that the record high number of covid hospitalizations in Florida were only 40% due to Covid and the rest were people in the hospital for other reasons and happened to test positive. That got zero traction with the corporate media. Now all of the sudden with the blue states seeing incredibly high numbers, they want to make the distinction between because of and with.
You mean the virus preys on certain people with serious preexisting conditions and age? Stunning to just be learning of this new information. I thought it was just the unVaCcInaTeD.

Reactions: KDSTONE
December 2020 vs December 2021

Gas up 50 percent
Used cars up 37 percent
Energy up 29 percent
New cars up 12 percent
Clothing up 6 percent

And for good measure...

Beef up 19 percent
Pork up 15 percent
Chicken up 10 percent
Ham up 10 percent
Fish up 8 percent
Bakery products up 5 percent

Numbers numbers everywhere. Lets all take a drink.

Between March and August of 2021 104,171 migrants were released by the Biden administration and told to report back to ICE. 47,705 did not do that.

But wait....

jim-carrey-haha.gif

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
Nothing to see it is just transitory.Need to focus on the real problems in the country like voter suppression
When times get tough, when a Dem is backed into a corner, it’s time to play the race card. Lucky for them there are so many gullible, low information voters along with a left wing media more than willing to spread their lies

All I can say is wow
Surprised this was on apple. Usually they do a better job of weeding out stories that make the Left look bad; of course in all of their delusion they could be holding this up as a model for the rest of the 🐑 to follow

Reactions: Mac9192
The man has been a do nothing hack for decades. His brain is now mush. He should be in a retirement community staring out his window. Instead, he’s propped up like “Bernie.”

Reactions: topps coach
It's basically elderly abuse. If he wasn't a lifeling crooked politician and a child diddling creep, I would feel bad for him. His wife should be the most ashamed in herself.

Reactions: KDSTONE
It's basically elderly abuse. If he wasn't a lifeling crooked politician and a child diddling creep, I would feel bad for him. His wife should be the most ashamed in herself.
Agree. Jill has to be blackmailed.

In today's world: unvaccinated nurses are fired. Vaccinated nurses with covid, go to work.

Y'all want to look back 6 months and see where Lord Fauci said that with over 50 % of the adult population being fully vaccinated, he feels confident that we won't see the waves of infections like we saw before?

fast forward to today, with 70% of the adult population being fully vaccinated and many "boosted", infections have never been higher.

Are we waking up?

Only the people that really think for themselves are awake, or will wake up. The remainder of the people (sheep), will not wake up as long as msm stays the way they are.

People believe these liars like they speak the gospel.

Ignore everything that has real effects on people's lives and all of the real things that this administration has shit the bed on and focus on discrediting a podcast host that does nothing but ask questions and shares opinions. Ignore the total failure of the vaccine and blame it on misinformation. Bold strategy.

Absolutely amazing.
It is amazing, isn't it? But hey. Some doctors who likely have financial interests involved, say that Rogan is a menace to public health. 270 to be exact. Lol. This is what we should be talking about.

Reactions: smashmouth5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT