ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Heh. The covid benefits do not make us better off than two years ago. Women were employed at the highest level and wage than ever two years ago without a $6trillion pork bill. Your vague accusations of McConnell lack context and wreak of sensationalism. Recognizing the Tulsa massacre is posturing in the name of politics and has absolutely nothing to do with policy. And your last sentence is nothing more than a dumb sheep's regurgitation of a bullshit narrative that you have zero substance to back up.

Try again?

This is why people don't bother answering you. Your responses are ridiculous. Biden being a politician is going to posture in the name of politics, just like Trump who, before he was President was prochoice and had no issues with trans people using the bathrooms that represented their gender expression, but realized that a change in his policies kept his base in line and loyal. But, it was incredibly meaningful for black Americans to see Biden take on and recognize race issues in this country. McConnell has made clear he intends to make sure the Democrats never get any legislation passed. He said that during the Obama presidency and he said it when Biden became president. There is nothing sensational or devoid of facts about it. He and Trump were a lethal combination and he continues to be. And talk about sheep's regurgitation, that describes you to a t. Sorry you can't accept that Trump talked about "fine people" that were part of the Charlottesville racist protesters but we all heard the press conference.

My responses are ridiculous, or are they factual? You didn't dispute a single thing I said. The Tulsa recognition may have been a meaningful event regardless of the real intentions, but it has nothing to do with policy. Two years ago the economy was working for all demographics especially for the minority community. Because of policy. This show regarding something that happened 100 years ago does nothing to better the lives of minorities. You gave your reasoning for McConnell here, though in a partisan way. I am not a fan of McConnell, so no use arguing. Doesn't change the fact that you lacked context and it had nothing to do with policy in your previous post. And you double down on something that has been debunked in the clearest way possible. He didn't say the bad people in that group were fine people. You just act like everyone there was bad. Except for antifa, I am sure.

Reactions: Mac9192
I still have yet to see a single lib complain about children in cages. Funny.

I still have yet to see a single lib complain about children in cages. Funny.
Maybe not on this board but he has gotten a lot of complaints from progressives of all people about what has been going on at the border and has focused more on addressing the problem.

Maybe not on this board but he has gotten a lot of complaints from progressives of all people about what has been going on at the border and has focused more on addressing the problem.
What has he done to focus more on the problem? I mean, he created the problem.

What has he done to focus more on the problem? I mean, he created the problem.
talk about brain-washed sheep. You are honestly putting the disaster that is the border with Mexico at his door? He has been in office all of five months. That fascist who preceded him employed draconian immigration policies for four years. Give me a break.

Liberals, like @durhamgolfer, are beyond help. Nothing is their party’s fault. Nothing. Blame and divert is their pitch, more loyal than a dog, and blind as Stevie Wonder.

The most inept presidency in my lifetime is happening right now. But sure, blame it on Trump, McConnell, or whoever you choose. But it sure can’t be a democrats fault.

As I was typing this, the queen lib herself was posting, proving my point.

talk about brain-washed sheep. You are honestly putting the disaster that is the border with Mexico at his door? He has been in office all of five months. That fascist who preceded him employed draconian immigration policies for four years. Give me a break.
Do you think it is a coincidence that the border started getting ransacked from the minute he took office? Yes, this is 100% due to his promises made while running for president. I noticed you didn't even attempt to say what it is that the child diddler in chief has done to solve the problem. It has been 3 months since he pawned the problem off on his VP. Who since being put in charge has not taken or answered a single question to what their policy is or what they're doing to get those kids out of cages. Not a single press release. Nothing. Fact is, their border policy, or lack thereof is a disaster. THEIR disaster. Only a hack would act like they inherited this crisis. All that is, is you being too stubborn (or dumb?) To see it.

Those covid benefits, that passed with no Republican support. He has an infrastructure bill that would create jobs and address impediments to women in the workforce, like child care, that would be a great help but that miserable shit Sen McConnell is doing his best to keep that from happening. Recognizing the Tulsa massacre was a breath of fresh air after a president who thought white supremacists were nice people.
The Tulsa massacre was and is National disgrace but it happened a hundred years ago.Democrats use this as if the same thing was happening today in order keep their control of the black voting block.In reality under Trump Black unemployment was at an all time low and had the highest wage growth on over fifty years.While Biden presents himself as a Black rights proponent,he shows his true feelings when he says that Blacks are so stupid that they cannot even get a Drivers License

Lol. While visiting Guatemala, VP Harris blamed the economy and climate change. Yes. Climate change for the crisis at the border. Guatemala's president being smarter than the clowns running our country quickly puts blame where it belongs. Biden's policies, lack of planning and poor leadership. BTW, they just blamed the economy and climate change (trying hard not to laugh out LOUD here), they didn't offer any solutions.

The Tulsa massacre was and is National disgrace but it happened a hundred years ago.Democrats use this as if the same thing was happening today in order keep their control of the black voting block.In reality under Trump Black unemployment was at an all time low and had the highest wage growth on over fifty years.While Biden presents himself as a Black rights proponent,he shows his true feelings when he says that Blacks are so stupid that they cannot even get a Drivers License
Biden pandered and babbled about Tulsa incessantly, barely gave lip service to D-Day. Tells you everything you need to know about this pandering, befuddled administration

Lol. While visiting Guatemala, VP Harris blamed the economy and climate change. Yes. Climate change for the crisis at the border. Guatemala's president being smarter than the clowns running our country quickly puts blame where it belongs. Biden's policies, lack of planning and poor leadership. BTW, they just blamed the economy and climate change (trying hard not to laugh out LOUD here), they didn't offer any solutions.
Their “solution” is to release them into this country, and eventually they will be abke to vote. I wonder if Latinos (not sure the pc term this week, I’m sure I’ll be enlightened) voted mostly Republican if the Dems were so big on open borders

Orange man bad version 52,535

@durhamgolfer I have to ask. Is the the same fascist, draconian immigration policy that orange man had that had your jimmies so rustled the last four years?

Lol. Damned near sounds like plagiarism. But I guess they did end up offering a solution. Trump's solution. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Fourteen44
Their “solution” is to release them into this country, and eventually they will be abke to vote. I wonder if Latinos (not sure the pc term this week, I’m sure I’ll be enlightened) voted mostly Republican if the Dems were so big on open borders
Thankfully it would be unlikely for it to pan out this way. States would pass legislation to block immigrant votes under certain conditions. Then the libs would pull out one of their favorite boogeymans one of. They have so many... voter suppression.

Thankfully it would be unlikely for it to pan out this way. States would pass legislation to block immigrant votes under certain conditions. Then the libs would pull out one of their favorite boogeymans one of. They have so many... voter suppression.
Not in the short term but children born here this year will be able to vote in less than two decades. It took a while to turn California a permanent blue, but eventually it worked . Can you imagine Reagan elected gov of Cal today? Texas is headed for a similar fate I fear.

@durhamgolfer I have to ask. Is the the same fascist, draconian immigration policy that orange man had that had your jimmies so rustled the last four years?

Lol. Damned near sounds like plagiarism. But I guess they did end up offering a solution. Trump's solution. Lol
Come on ghost, how dare you post a video with the VP saying something that makes a little sense.

That clinking sound we all just heard was probably @durhamgolfer pouring the liquor into a small glass, then downing the bottle.

Not in the short term but children born here this year will be able to vote in less than two decades. It took a while to turn California a permanent blue, but eventually it worked . Can you imagine Reagan elected gov of Cal today? Texas is headed for a similar fate I fear.

Actually a two pronged approach would be able to turn the purple states blue fairly easily. And if you are cynical you could say its underway...illegal immigration en mass to boost the voter roles for historically democrat blocks is one, then apply a tax policy that is punitive to the upper middle class that drives those people out of the Coastal fortresses and into neighboring states that are divided ...think AZ, NV, PA, TX, NM etc is part two....so two migrations both from different policies that change the landscape forever....a distinct possibility.

Actually a two pronged approach would be able to turn the purple states blue fairly easily. And if you are cynical you could say its underway...illegal immigration en mass to boost the voter roles for historically democrat blocks is one, then apply a tax policy that is punitive to the upper middle class that drives those people out of the Coastal fortresses and into neighboring states that are divided ...think AZ, NV, PA, TX, NM etc is part two....so two migrations both from different policies that change the landscape forever....a distinct possibility.
Are you seriously suggesting that undocumented immigrants will vote? Give me a break.

Orange man bad version 52,535
You got it. Orangeman just not bad. He engaged more than once in treason and has worked to undermine democracy. Sorry you guys can't see that. But when you are all soaping yourselves over whatever crap is published by Newsmax, Fox and the Washington Examiner, had to overcome all that brain washing.

Come on ghost, how dare you post a video with the VP saying something that makes a little sense.

That clinking sound we all just heard was probably @durhamgolfer pouring the liquor into a small glass, then downing the bottle.
Nope. It is the sound of my head hitting the table over the stupidity of this. First, Mac, I told you not to drink and asked you to cut out these references to alcohol. You only do it with me so you clearly can find other ways to insult me. Second, neither Obama nor Biden has ever suggested or endorsed open borders, ever. In fact, the Obama/Biden administration deported a large number of undocumented immigrants, something the Trump people were quick to point out. Right now, with the shit show that that traitorous piece of gelatinous goo left at the border, Biden has been trying to get asylum seekers to stay put as he is still trying to deal with the ones that have been waiting in Mexico. Moreover Harris's warning that undocumented immigrants trying to sneak Ito the country should not take the risk of that journey is also in keeping with the moderate wing of the Democratic Party. The difference between Biden and Trump is, to some extent, degree and of course the idea of forcibly separating children from their parents. I feel like you guys have never paid attention to what the Democrats have actually said. You have decided what the party stands for so you can make fun of it. Very Trumpian.

What a xenophobic, heartless and terrible person she is. She just flies around sucking up jet fuel and polluting the air so she can give a hate speech telling asylum seekers to stay home and die. Meanwhile at the border children are being ripped out of their mother's arms, thrown in cages forced to drink out of toilets and share tooth brushes. And the only person who cares is a Ted fvcking Cruz!!

article-8247-1.jpg

Reactions: Mac9192 and KDSTONE
The difference between Biden and Trump is, to some extent, degree and of course the idea of forcibly separating children from their parents.
This is a terrible lie. One that shows how warped your twisted little lib mind is. The policy of separating children at the border facilities was an OBAMA policy. It's just that nobody, including fake people like you, cared then. Trump actually changed the policy, albeit under pressure.

Right now, with the shit show that that traitorous piece of gelatinous goo left at the border.
This is either a grossly uninformed take, or a flat out lie. I am going with a flat out lie because your entire post is full of lies. There were no caravans headed to the border until your child diddler "won" the election. Facilities were at very manageable levels and there was no overflow of people trying to enter the country illegally. You are a willful fool and your ability to be even more of a partisan hack than before time and again is uncanny.

This is a terrible lie. One that shows how warped your twisted little lib mind is. The policy of separating children at the border facilities was an OBAMA policy. It's just that nobody, including fake people like you, cared then. Trump actually changed the policy, albeit under pressure.

This is either a grossly uninformed take, or a flat out lie. I am going with a flat out lie because your entire post is full of lies. There were no caravans headed to the border until your child diddler "won" the election. Facilities were at very manageable levels and there was no overflow of people trying to enter the country illegally. You are a willful fool and your ability to be even more of a partisan hack than before time and again is uncanny.
All she is is a partisan hack. Simple as that. She’s not concerned about what’s right or wrong, only left and right. It’s honestly very sad that someone with an education is this ignorant.

This is either a grossly uninformed take, or a flat out lie. I am going with a flat out lie because your entire post is full of lies. There were no caravans headed to the border until your child diddler "won" the election. Facilities were at very manageable levels and there was no overflow of people trying to enter the country illegally. You are a willful fool and your ability to be even more of a partisan hack than before time and again is uncannyThis is a terrible lie. One that shows how warped your twisted little lib mind is. The policy of separating children at the border facilities was an OBAMA policy. It's just that nobody, including fake people like you, cared then. Trump actually changed the policy, albeit under pressure.
Are you serious? Have you forgotten the one Trump said Warren Buffet was funding as part of the Jewish conspiracy to control the country? Here is a reminder.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Are you serious? Have you forgotten the one Trump said Warren Buffet was funding as part of the Jewish conspiracy to control the country? Here is a reminder.
Okay. I have almost got my breath back after laughing hysterically. Okay.

What do you think an article from 2018 proves? Did I say there were no caravans under the orange man? You lied and said that the current crisis was left by, whatever emotional blabber you called orange man, the orange man. That is a lie. Trump’s border policy as well as the cooperation between Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico had put an end to the caravans. That changed the minute Trump lost the election. Mexico’s president and now Guatemala's president have both agreed to this obvious fact.

Try again.

Are you seriously suggesting that undocumented immigrants will vote? Give me a break.

Actually no, but i believe the universal amnesty that would be promoted would take care of that, and then increase Democratic voter rolls considerably.

Okay. I have almost got my breath back after laughing hysterically. Okay.

What do you think an article from 2018 proves? Did I say there were no caravans under the orange man? You lied and said that the current crisis was left by, whatever emotional blabber you called orange man, the orange man. That is a lie. Trump’s border policy as well as the cooperation between Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico had put an end to the caravans. That changed the minute Trump lost the election. Mexico’s president and now Guatemala's president have both agreed to this obvious fact.

Try again.
Wow. It is simply too ridiculous to argue with you. You make shit up and then say you never said it. And then you misquote me. Again very Trumpian. But that should make you happy

Wow. It is simply too ridiculous to argue with you. You make shit up and then say you never said it. And then you misquote me. Again very Trumpian. But that should make you happy
Never made anything up. This is just your way of deflecting from your ridiculous takes. 2018 article, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT